Nike Air Jumpman Pro retro (Spring 2017)

Been a minute since i saw these on feet
smokin.gif

pic via Frank Gonzalez‎

17190804_1422647987785288_6092465995478746979_n.jpg

Last edited:
Saw he OG black/red cw at the mall today and the leather sure is dookie. Will def be picking them up on deep discount

Reactions: PJS
HEY FELLOW NT'ers, KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE OG BLUE COLORWAY....JUST SCOOPED THESE UP FROM CITY GEAR OUT HERE IN H-TOWN... I COPPED THE OTHER TWO OG COLORS ALREADY, NOW IM JUST HOPING FOR THE OG WHT/NAVY JOINTS TO COMPLETE THE SET! [emoji]128175[/emoji]. SO TO @AirGoLWP, THESE ARE NOT ONLY A GOOD SIGN, BUT I CAN CONFIRM THAT THESE ARE HITTING STORES, HENCE THE PIC,LOL!..HOLLA...

CED B.

View media item 2378393

Last edited:
@cedb713  What is the carbon fiber shank plate like.. They catastrophisized the Blk/Reds and made it black and red checkered instead of black and grey.

@cedb713
 What is the carbon fiber shank plate like.. They catastrophisized the Blk/Reds and made it black and red checkered instead of black and grey.

IT'S MADE TO MIMIC THE OG SHANK PLATE, SILVER AND BLACK ...OF COURSE IN PLASTIC, AND NOT CARBON FIBER,SMH...HOLLA.

CED B.

I ordered the size 11 from the eBay seller, so I should get them within the next couple of days. I always like this color way and I have the black/red pair, also..

Waiting for the blk/gold pair to hit discounts. These were fire back in the day. Mad kids in Junior high had em. Remember kids just calling them the garnetts back then

Last edited:
the blk/blues were my very first pair and i loved them...until the blk/wht/gold released. i may have to pick up the blk/blue pair as well.

HEY FELLOW NT'ers, KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE OG BLUE COLORWAY....JUST SCOOPED THESE UP FROM CITY GEAR OUT HERE IN H-TOWN... I COPPED THE OTHER TWO OG COLORS ALREADY, NOW IM JUST HOPING FOR THE OG WHT/NAVY JOINTS TO COMPLETE THE SET! [emoji]128175[/emoji]. SO TO @AirGoLWP, THESE ARE NOT ONLY A GOOD SIGN, BUT I CAN CONFIRM THAT THESE ARE HITTING STORES, HENCE THE PIC,LOL!..HOLLA...

CED B.

View media item 2378393

Awesome post Ced! This is a pleasant surprise that JB decided to release the OG color!! I still have my Black/Royal pair and actually wore them not too long ago!

View media item 2389705
I can't believe these are over 20 years old!!! And they are holding up great. I'm definitely gonna have to find these and grab a pair, if only for nostalgia! Loved the Pro back when they released and thought they were one of the most comfy shoes at the time.

CED B.

View media item 2378393

That navy pair should be dope wish the quality was better but def picked up black and Royals on EBay for 110. Made me bypass today's 13 lows.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/262922425325

Last edited:
$119.99. I stole a pair of DS navy OGs off eBay for $90. Shoes held up extremely well, considering they're 20yrs old. Even the Zoom still has a slight punch lol

Awesome post Ced! This is a pleasant surprise that JB decided to release the OG color!! I still have my Black/Royal pair and actually wore them not too long ago!

View media item 2389705
I can't believe these are over 20 years old!!! And they are holding up great. I'm definitely gonna have to find these and grab a pair, if only for nostalgia! Loved the Pro back when they released and thought they were one of the most comfy shoes at the time.

Recommend keep the OG ones
Saw the Nightwing2303 video and OG has 4 advantages over 2017

1. OG is full grain leather, 2017 leather is garbage. I can see 2017 is hard tumbled polyurethane leather (like 2016 true blue)

2. OG is carbon fiber shank, 2017 is TPU plastic shank.

3. OG top laceloop is metal, 2017 top laceloop is plastic.

4. OG has zoom air, 2017 nobody knows. Maybe no zoom like "stealth" Jordan 15s.

OG Jumpman Pro was done nicely because Nike is promoting Jordan Brand products, and want to impress people.

My first Jordan was Team 12.5 Bred, so not a must cop. Jumpman Pro Looks great, but I would only buy it if it is around $50-$70 in outlets.

Back
Top Bottom