NIKE AIR MAG 2015

You're a better man than I am. If I had the opportunity to pay for my education with a pair of shoes instead of carrying forward student loan debt, you better believe that college tuition bill would be paid off by some Mags.
These shoes mean a lot, as a fan of Back to The Future and the shoe/sneaker culture these are the crowning achievement and any sneaker enthusiasts collection. Once you sell them you will most likely never get them back and will regret it.

Negative comments and names?

I haven't called anyone any names. And I don't think it's against the rules to debate. But you can report my posts if you don't agree. I'll rest my case.
You are basically and indirectly calling us who want to keep them "monumentally and legendarily stupid"...in your own words.

THE AIRSAKURAGI POST IS CLEARLY DIRECTED AT ME SO MAYBE I SHOULD REPORT THAT? HMMMM.

:lol:

I DONT CARE THAT MUCH. CARRY ON GUYS.

THE AIRSAKURAGI POST IS CLEARLY DIRECTED AT ME SO MAYBE I SHOULD REPORT THAT? HMMMM.

laugh.gif

I DONT CARE THAT MUCH. CARRY ON GUYS.
No it wasn't, I was just speaking in general.

Last edited:
Back to the topic on hand, hoping for a chance at these [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Would be sick if they came with a Hovercraft board, sports almanac, and jacket :smokin

Last edited:
Id sell and buy a bunch of 1s. Like every every original CW with NA and Frags. And still have tens of thousands for a vacation

Means if you donate, and it's just and example, $100 they will match that $100 donation = $200 contribution

Bump that. I got about 25k left in student loans. There's a LOT of Nikes/Jordans I would keep. Never sold a pair, but unless these shoes are about to walk to work everyday, do the work for me, and pay my bills, they aren't doing near as much for me in my collection as even 50k would. The benefits aren't even close for me. That's obviously just my opinion though.

Bump that. I got about 25k left in student loans. There's a LOT of Nikes/Jordans I would keep. Never sold a pair, but unless these shoes are about to walk to work everyday, do the work for me, and pay my bills, they aren't doing near as much for me in my collection as even 50k would. The benefits aren't even close for me. That's obviously just my opinion though.

Why don't you get your big bro to pay off your student loans? Not like he don't got it

Back
Top Bottom