Nike Air Max 120 retro

Does any site still have these in a 10? Edit: nevermind found them at Eastbay.

Last edited:
Anyone know anything about these? Someone posted a pair in the outlet thread and called them "unreleased". No other pictures I can find online besides an eBay listing posted yesterday. No images on NDC either. Style code is 819857-600.

View media item 2221633

Last edited:
Chicks dig the long ball.

That's a really cool color way, maybe a European or Asian release? Might be good to buy a couple pair and sit on them

Last edited:
Anyone know anything about these? Someone posted a pair in the outlet thread and called them "unreleased". No other pictures I can find online besides an eBay listing posted yesterday. No images on NDC either. Style code is 819857-600.

View media item 2221633

I picked these up from the outlets last F/F for that price they're cool... I thought they were unreleased but apparently they're in the initial pictures on the first page of this thread. I also picked up the last and my second pair of the White/Orange from Finishline for less than $50. :pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone can possibly point me in the right direction for a size 11 of the OG colorway?

So I was thinking about all the old shoes i used to have and shoes i always wanted.  all a sudden I never knew there was a re release for 2015.  decided to google just to look at pics and wtf, im behind almost 2 years.  anyway, I found the gray/black and orange/white in size 10.  where can I find these Crimson red and white ones in a 10???? they're either in size 8.5 or 12-15

Do these fit like other air max's...i.e., slightly small and you should size up 0.5, like you do for Air Max 97, 98, etc?

Do these fit like other air max's...i.e., slightly small and you should size up 0.5, like you do for Air Max 97, 98, etc?
They fit TTS actually. Every AM like 95,97 etc I size up a half to 10. But these i copped 9.5 and fit great

IMG_0373.JPG
Yea that fit perfect. I had the orange ones. Last week I just picked up the crimson red. Both size 10

The pair I bought on here are still in good condition, just kind of pissed I messed up the insoles by throwing in the wash with hot water. Fabric portion just peeling off leaving a purely blue Ortholite insole.

Going to try to reglue it if possible.

Back
Top Bottom