Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Damn, those do look pretty good. I'm convinced I need these now.

Yeah, was thinking the same when I saw them.  Wish they would have had my size

I pre-ordered the silver/volts like 2 weeks ago from Eastbay. I found a pair of AM2009 Volts. I just cancelled my order.

I'm still curious to see what they look like "in person".

That second pic was definitely *right click- save picture as* status........... and what is up with not having any half sizes?......... i noticed that on NDC. Thank god i wear a sz 10 in AM 09's. I hope they fit the same.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

That second pic was definitely *right click- save picture as* status........... and what is up with not having any half sizes?......... i noticed that on NDC. Thank god i wear a sz 10 in AM 09's. I hope they fit the same.

They made 1/2 sizes. They were sold out of anything within a half size of my size 11(including 11).  No 10 1/2, no 11 1/2.  FWIW,  sales guy that helped me said they have sold "very well". Didn't get into numbers with him, but he said most sizes were gone

Has anyone seen these at Footlocker? I'm wondering if there is any chance of using that $30 off coupon...

That pic is nuts. That's it, the 3M joints are my next kicks copped. Going on the hunt this weekend for them. If anybody has or gets the chance to try them on do they fit the same as AM 2009's? I'd assume they would but I'm not sure. I have to go a half size down on 2009's so I just want to be sure.

^ They fit the same as the 2009's. To me, they don't seem quite as comfortable as the 2009's - maybe it's just me. I bought the grey/green pair last night - FA also had the black/greys.

Originally Posted by blco02

^ They fit the same as the 2009's. To me, they don't seem quite as comfortable as the 2009's - maybe it's just me. I bought the grey/green pair last night - FA also had the black/greys.
I can't imagine they would be near as comfortable just by looking at the uppers.

ordered the metallic silver attack pack 24-7's backordered on eastbay. if they look as good in person im doublin up.

silver/volts copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

volts look good in person, will get em if I can find on sale later, also had the black/metallic silver, they were decent
biggest thing that stuck out to me when compared to the 2009+ is the heel, tongue, ankle area, not near as comfy in that regard

Back
Top Bottom