Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

grey/red and grey/neon's are SICK
pimp.gif

i'm glad i didn't say i hated these at first... 'cuz i would definitely be changing my mind right about now, lol.

I'm impressed by those Chili inspired 24-7's those will b copped on the next 50% off..

the orange blaze sample I was shown had a tinted air pocket...

that might be the kids version up there...not sure...

Originally Posted by ppeter

Originally Posted by Mpharmboy

Shoe trends have both pair up for preorder for 120 each

chili's and neons are niiiice. shoetrends.com has both for 120.

I must be blind because I have looked up and down and all around on the site and can only find the Neon's.  Where do you see the chili's at?????

Chilis must be sold out on shoetrends. They were up for preorder for almost a month and were up for order on Wednesday but I don't see them now

the neons are real nice but i hate paying retail. I dont see these moving around my way so ill wait.

I just copped the Neon 24/7 off of Shoetrends... I'm always BS'in when it comes to buying sneakers early off ShoeTrends.. but this time I definately had to pull the trigger

Saw these at footlocker today and really like the shoe.  The different materials on each color really make them stand out on their own.  Would buy am95 colorways if i didn't already have the neon and chili am95's.

Might have to get the oranges though
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom