Nike Air max 360 BB Low Basketball Thread VOL never too late right?

Focus pack is sick
pimp.gif
but the ankle support on these suck

I need those peach ones. Put some white laces in those and they will be amazing summertime shoes. 

I need those peach ones. Put some white laces in those and they will be amazing summertime shoes. 

Originally Posted by jc619er

white laces?
sick.gif
 but too each is own

looks like this is gonna be rondo's playoff shoe

spurs2.jpg

Originally Posted by jc619er

white laces?
sick.gif
 but too each is own

looks like this is gonna be rondo's playoff shoe

spurs2.jpg

I copped a pair of the White and Silver ones, which I plan to ball in.  I understand the concern of the performance related to these shoes, but is this really a legit issue?  I mean Rondo one of the premier PGs in the L wears them, and definitely plays at a higher level than I do  
tongue.gif

I copped a pair of the White and Silver ones, which I plan to ball in.  I understand the concern of the performance related to these shoes, but is this really a legit issue?  I mean Rondo one of the premier PGs in the L wears them, and definitely plays at a higher level than I do  
tongue.gif

i just cant play in lows, maybe its a mind thing but i would be scared to death that Ima roll my ankle

i just cant play in lows, maybe its a mind thing but i would be scared to death that Ima roll my ankle

Back
Top Bottom