Nike Air Max 360 Trainer 1 Low

Originally Posted by OneSole

I tried the white ones on at Champs.  They're really comfy.  Feel just like the AM 2010s to me.  I'm eyeing that Grey/Retro Blue color at Eastbay, but the website and their magazine have two different pictures of the shoe.  I wish I knew which one is correct.
I am having someone check our warehouse to see if the shoe we have pictured on our website or in the catalog is correct or not.

EastbayRep - Ray

I tried the white ones on at Champs.  They're really comfy.  Feel just like the AM 2010s to me.  I'm eyeing that Grey/Retro Blue color at Eastbay, but the website and their magazine have two different pictures of the shoe.  I wish I knew which one is correct.
I am having someone check our warehouse to see if the shoe we have pictured on our website or in the catalog is correct or not.

EastbayRep - Ray

They are the version posted on Nike.com.  Check them out there.  I was happy, the first photos Eastbay put up were awful compared to the production model imho.

They are the version posted on Nike.com.  Check them out there.  I was happy, the first photos Eastbay put up were awful compared to the production model imho.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray

It's the shoe posted on your website.  The catalog picture is incorrect.  Thanks jcliz.

EastbayRep - Ray

It's the shoe posted on your website.  The catalog picture is incorrect.  Thanks jcliz.

EastbayRep - Ray
Yup, the picture on our website is correct.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray
Yup, the picture on our website is correct.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom