Nike Air Max 90 Current x OriginalFake (Kaws) Black Volt + AM90 White Volt

Too plain,
and the prices they're gonna be selling for,
forget that
eyes.gif

Does anyone know about the hype on these at the LA store? I'm thinking about driving out there from Vegas for these they're hella clean!

there are both pretty plain. nikesportswear store is mad expensive for no reason. all their jackets are light and are 400 dollars

Originally Posted by cdubb33

Does anyone know about the hype on these at the LA store? I'm thinking about driving out there from Vegas for these they're hella clean!

the phone has been ringing non-stop....why do people call when they know the shoes will be there? i never understood that
eyes.gif

does the price matter? most people who will be in line have never been there....come by on a wednesday when it's dead and we are ..... u know
laugh.gif

plus they haven't given us any info yet....but mostly likely retail whatever that is

You guys should check out the nikesportswear store on vine and hollywood, very nice setup, took my friends who came out from arizona last week to show themaround and they liked it a lot. Also spoke with a worker by the name of Bryce who was very helpful and very chill. Jordanlovah aint lying when he says theplace is dead during the week. I was out there with my friends last thursday and besides the 4 workers I saw, no one was in the building.

dude at nike sportswear said that there was already 50-60 people posted up camping as of 4pm this afternoon. looks like ebay is our best bet now.

I like them, but I'm not going to buy them because I don't live by either of those stores, even if I did I probably wouldn't line up or wait inline to get those.

From the title of this thread i thought it was gonna be way better, i aint really a current fan and those AM90s are too plain....

personally i like both pairs, but i dislike the fact, like all other limited releases, hypebeast resellers take most of the stock. i know there are only few onhere that even know who kaws is or what he even looks like. i'm not a huge fan of his work, but i appreciate it. i really liked his 1world af1 a lot butthey were not released to the public. i'm sure the biggest size in these were a 13, so i would sol to begin with. i like the blk currents a little morethan the standard am90 though.

i just called up the one on mercer street in ny huge line kids
been in line since weds i really wanted'em a nice replacment to the green n black spizikes which i was gonna get becauz i couldnt get the kaws air forcesugh pretty bummed now but im still geting the iii 2rrw so w/e

a line already?
LMFAO!
thats a joke.
I wanted these but I would NEVER camp.
Hopefully I catch them on the Bay.

Back
Top Bottom