Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Just ordered mine for $180 on ebay, couldn't help myself. All things considered, not too bad. Loved the LAF's, and I like this colorway more...can't wait for them to arrive.

Looks like prices are starting to drop down to about 170-180 shipped and will only continue to decrease...patience is a virtue

quick question, what does NRG mean on the box? i noticed a couple limited/hyped shoes have that on the box. does this mean that the infrared is just as hyped?
Short for energy. I think NRG releases are specific to Nike Sportswear and are for their more limited releases. 

All my airmaxes are size 11.5

I haven't seen that size available yet.

To those who own them... would a size 11 fit okay?

(If it's any consolation, i would wear an 11 in nike lunar running shoes - they made those large
for some reason).

Hold me.

BinYe?!?! :nerd: :smokin

You should be fine with either, but I'd go after the 11 if I were you.

I'm a true 11.5 but had to settle for a 12 and it fit just fine. A little roomy, but nothing too bad.

Last edited:
Got mine in from Major...$165 shipped.......TTS, fit like a glove. Very happy about these bad boys.

S/O TO THE 2 HOMIES THAT GOT ME THESE!!!

#NT IS STRONG!!!

proxy.jpg

For the Bay Area folks, I called Undefeated SF and they have a size 8 left if anyone is looking for a pair in that size.

S/O TO THE 2 HOMIES THAT GOT ME THESE!!!
#NT IS STRONG!!!
https://o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTYuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8zN2ExOWM0MmY3OWExMWUxYThhYjIyMDAwYTFlOTU3YV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=rlhNYvLfMD7OwY-IL8P0LrBnDyZqgEjsbrfEqJrvqhE[/quote]

double up.....so necessary on these :hat :hat

Anyone looking for a sz11...here you go....def. a great price compared to what other people are charging

yes, site is legit...ordered from there a few times and never had an issue

http://deadstockboutique.bigcartel.com/product/air-max-90-hyperfuse-infrared

also my favorite release this year too.

these are a lot more comfortable and lighter than the regular AM90s. i honestly wouldn't mind paying a premium if i got the chance to scoop up a 2nd pair.

My pair from the Finishline online release was actually stock located... Surprised the hell out of me.

Glad they came through for me... I almost consider us even from the Ray Allen 13 release.

I will resume my hunt for these this month with things finally cooling down some with releases.  Eventually I'll bite, but not at some of the prices I've received via PMs from the most random NTers.
laugh.gif

if i can't find another pair in sz. 12 for a decent price, i think i might as well double up on the livestrongs.

big fan of the hyperfuse technology in the AM90's, hope they release more colorways.

Back
Top Bottom