Nike Air Max 90 Infrared Soldier? [Picture Included]

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Mesh is awfully overrated.

Especially when it gets dirty.

You can clean the perf toe.
i also agree. same colorway, but i can keep them looking fresh longer? count me in.

That's exactly the point, i'll cop em just to beat daily in the rain and #@%$. Wipe over them andthey're ready to rock again. Great stuff if you ask me.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

%!**, lets not kid ourselves shall we, i'll buy em, so will most of you if you see them.

on a side note my 08 infrareds dont have any midsole paint cracks and have been worn fairly heavily...did I get lucky?
happy.gif
Mine aren't cracked either, beyond the fine lines you get anyway. I guess they're all good.

Need a release date or a style code so we can find sheet out. Link to the original pic would be handy, hint hint...

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

That's exactly the point, i'll cop em just to beat daily in the rain and #@%$. Wipe over them and they're ready to rock again. Great stuff if you ask me.
I prefer mesh, but I gotta admit, you have a very good point there...

does anyone know if there are 08 releases left? cause i thought it was only an Europe drop. so i didn't bother to look

perf leather is great when it's fine like this, but I hate the perf where the holes are bigger and more separated, like on those more recent 90's theyhad at niketown with the green swoosh and black mudguard. it just doesn't look right. but the fine perf looks good and I would actually prefer it over thenew hard plastic mesh they've been using.

toe box on am90: soft mesh>fine perf>plastic mesh>all leather>big perf

Originally Posted by jw air

PHOTOSHOP
FTL
indifferent.gif
Considering they're up on the site i doubt it, unless NSW produced a photoshop pic as a futureexample?

All i know is they're a ticket to cash for Nike, so they should let them loose asap.

Back
Top Bottom