Nike Air Max Flight '11

another nice design by nikebball, Nike Air Max Flight '11
Which AM Flight '11 PE u like?
(source: http://www.hk-kicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4686)

It will release around April, @ HOH, around US$88
198621_10150173768545236_633780235_8733976_3220490_n.jpg

I like em, hopefully eastbay gets em as well as HOH's...

looks like retail is 88, probably 93 for the player makeups...

I like em, hopefully eastbay gets em as well as HOH's...

looks like retail is 88, probably 93 for the player makeups...

hope i dont offend anyone, but these are kind wack but you can tell Nike tried to make them respectable with the colourways....I guess they tried to pull a "KD" on this, and if these ain't got zoom in the forefoot, I think they're gonna be pretty uncomfortable. ....have a feeling none of the players advertised on the shoe are gonna wear em.

hope i dont offend anyone, but these are kind wack but you can tell Nike tried to make them respectable with the colourways....I guess they tried to pull a "KD" on this, and if these ain't got zoom in the forefoot, I think they're gonna be pretty uncomfortable. ....have a feeling none of the players advertised on the shoe are gonna wear em.

Thanks for the pics Matt you always come through.

I'm not a big fan of the solid colored upper. These would've looked way with a black/white toe box and the rest team colored.
I'll go out on a limb and say those all whites are Parker's (hoping they are Ginobli's).

Thanks for the pics Matt you always come through.

I'm not a big fan of the solid colored upper. These would've looked way with a black/white toe box and the rest team colored.
I'll go out on a limb and say those all whites are Parker's (hoping they are Ginobli's).

Nike has no faith in themselves anymore. $88 with max heel ONLY, or $110 for air max and FOREFOOT zoom? It's like they don't believe a product can sell above $100 bucks... Yet maybe it's just perfect marketing. One would probably go through two of these before going through just one $110 dollar shoe, so you are spend $88 x 2. Maybe it's not all about performance reigning supreme.

Nike has no faith in themselves anymore. $88 with max heel ONLY, or $110 for air max and FOREFOOT zoom? It's like they don't believe a product can sell above $100 bucks... Yet maybe it's just perfect marketing. One would probably go through two of these before going through just one $110 dollar shoe, so you are spend $88 x 2. Maybe it's not all about performance reigning supreme.

Back
Top Bottom