Nike Air Max Hyperposite – Blue – Volt NEW Nike Basketball shoe with foamposite material!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-volt-1.jpg

Behold – the Nike Air Max Hyperposite. Can you remember the last time Nike Basketball created a Foam-based performance sneaker intended for the basketball courts? With ‘lightweight’ being the keynote detail with performance sneakers across all sports, Foamposite has taken a backseat in the realm of optimal weight category while experiencing an incredible push to the top in the Lifestyle sector, but the upcoming Air Max Hyperposite aims to combine the two with this amazing new design. Anchored by full-length basketball-specific Max Air with an upper shell composed of a Hyperfuse x Foamposite shell, the Air Max Hyperposite has all the tools to properly contain a foot, provide ample cushioning, and offer supreme breathability. This new Blue/Volt colorway (remember, we first showed you a ‘South Beach’-like colorway a month ago) serves up a sick on-foot appeal with a aggressive off-centered Swoosh on the heel, while the Foam molded upper re-images the liquid nature of the quirky material. A detailed gallery of the Air Max Hyperposite below, so take a look and let us know what you think. Photos: marqueesole

IMO - These look like a silloutte of a LeBron 8

hyperposite-air-max.jpg

air-max-hyperposite-blue-volt.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-volt-2.jpg

foamposite-hyperposite.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-volt-3.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-volt-5.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-volt-6.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperposite-blue-volt-4.jpg

hyperposite-blue-volt.jpg

hyperposite-2012.jpg

hyperposite.jpg

nike-hyperposite.jpg

new-foamposite-sneaker-2012.jpg

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Another dope shoe I won't be able to afford.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

These look great.  Lebron 8 + Lebron 9 (with the slightly higher wing look at the ankle) + foamposite.  I actually like them.  But they will be $200+ rather have 3 pairs of roshe's for what these are about to cost

For whatever reason...

I think Swoosh's shouldn't be forced onto Foamposite material.

This should could survive without one on the Foam material but perhaps something more subtle.

They must be having a hard time matching the midsole to that foamposite material. Maybe they just don't want to make it so much like the foam 1's, but it's just like there's too much going on here still. Either black out the tongue and laces and let the midsole match the swoosh or match the midsole to the blue foam material. I'm not hating on the bright, contrasting 360 sole, kinda reminds me of the cannon Lebron IX but the rest of the shoe is just off color-wise. They look like they might look decent on foot.

Any idea on what MSRP supposed to be?  Hope it's nothing like $299 or something.

What I liked about the Foam/Flightposites was the lack of a visible midsole and the low profile. These don't look bad but aren't in the same family except for the Total Foam Maxes

Not bad, not bad at all. The colorway is horrible, but I could see these being a potential pickup if Nike can apply the right colorway.

To add to my comments I missed the max part of the name so obviously part of the max foam line. I hope they bring out a flight version as well That swoosh is hideous as well, MINIMALISTIC NIKE, c'mon it is a Posite!

lebrons + foams + air darwins= these. i like the swoosh. these colors suck tho. the msrp will be $250, Im guessing.

I like so far...

With the right color placement, these can be better...

I wonder how much these weigh...

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

For whatever reason...

I think Swoosh's shouldn't be forced onto Foamposite material.

This should could survive without one on the Foam material but perhaps something more subtle.
I agree.  A small sewn-in swoosh on the heel tab, or just riding with the one that is on the inner would have been much better.
But I do prefer it over the large raised swoosh on the Foamposite Pro.

I hope that these actually make production and will be GR size runs.  I haven't been this excited about a new nike product since the ACG Salbis Sample.

Do that many people ball in foamposite shoes that they keep using the tech in other shoes? Foam ones are pretty much a casual shoe now thanks to the masses, personally I couldnt ever ball in foam, too heavy for me.

They're 2 for 2 with the color blocking, I mean this positively. I'm dying the laces black though.

I understand the multiple color confusion though. I can easily wear grey black or a white shirt w these .
Hope these release in summer so I can toss them on w shorts.

I kind of like it.....still on the fence. Too many colors on it that don't match. If it's going to be blue / volt...stick with blue and volt and don't have all that grey and black.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Do that many people ball in foamposite shoes that they keep using the tech in other shoes? Foam ones are pretty much a casual shoe now thanks to the masses, personally I couldnt ever ball in foam, too heavy for me.
Urno  I personally if constructed the right way would ball in Foams over ANY other sneaker.  Had the Lebron IV been a slimmer silhouette it would have been much more of a classic performance shoe.
I still think they could produce a IV.5 and improve on what Ken designed.  Foam isn't that heavier on a baller who balls in certain positions.  Penny balled in Foams.  Its durable.. and above all else.. stable. 

nice, but not feeling this colorway. hope they do some simple colorways like the pearls, royals and all black.

2 color recommendations.
The Duncan white black pair on these.
Replace the grey w white and the blue w black. Black midsole/ swoosh and smoked sole. Red air bubble.

2nd color the red pros.
Replace the grey w black and the blue w red. Black midsole/ sole/ swoosh/ air bubble. Very simple and it'll be an instant seller.

Can anyone Photoshop this?

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

nice, but not feeling this colorway. hope they do some simple colorways like the pearls, royals and all black.

I agree... I actually think if this was treated like other performance kicks and put in team bank colors as well as a few Energy QS's they would do well IF the price point stayed in the $150 to $175 range.
That tooling is mad comfy... and they can get ANYONE to rock them Non Signature wise... so colors would be all over the place and HOH could get back to releasing hot kicks in hot colorways.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Urno  I personally if constructed the right way would ball in Foams over ANY other sneaker.  Had the Lebron IV been a slimmer silhouette it would have been much more of a classic performance shoe
I still think they could produce a IV.5 and improve on what Ken designed.  Foam isn't that heavier on a baller who balls in certain positions.  Penny balled in Foams.  Its durable.. and above all else.. stable. 

Yea im in now way knocking foams.  Their great shoes for ball, but its become a much faster game now so weight is a bigger issue than ever.  I used the lebron iv when they came out, they were good but once Hd came out, I couldnt go back to heavy.

Im the opposite... Id actually gladly go back after all these ultra ligher shoes.

I prefer stable and not flimsy. Give the shoes some weight because at some point we are going to be down to wearing aluminum foil or bakery sheets on our feet with tacky material for soles with fly wire laces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom