Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Would you trade the Liberty's for the Galaxy Rookies?
hmmmm the market value of the galaxy rookies is higher but those Liberty's are poopin on any zoom rookie you throw at em. Depends on your intentions.

Would you trade the Liberty's for the Galaxy Rookies?

all day long. the SOLs are much more easily attainable and for a much lower price. not only that, but the galaxies can pretty much match anything. the SOLs, not so much! should be a no brainer! :wink:

The reseller/hypebeast in me would trade SOL's for Galaxy's in a heartbeat because of the obvious reason: more hype/higher demand/resale value. But the "shoe appreciator" in me would definitely keep the SOL's ... 1) Not as hyped. 2) Colorway is unique and original. 3) More comfortable. 4) The overall look of SOL's is nicer than the galaxy's. To each his own... :\

^^ if he has a chance at that trade, he should do it. he can flip the rookies and then just buy SOLs and still have a couple hunna left over.

Someone offered to trade his extra Galaxy to me, how much cash should I add? 

I have to see these in person.
^^ what up, my son? how's the boy?? (yo, chill with all that vanny nonsense!)
mean.gif
laugh.gif

ndc shipped my order. i will return the ndc pair to FTA once they arrive. the obsidians are dope imo. the guy said they aren't selling tho, but i had no intentions of waiting for a markdown. i rocking these today!
34rc5jc.jpg

11r4ymq.jpg

ps.
i thought the suede was black, but it's actually obsidian as well.
those obsidians lookin real good

ordered a pair of SOLs for a homie (or flaker I should say :smh: )... anyway, got em today... not a fan in pics, but in person they look much better. Kinda wish I got myself a pair.

11. prob just send em back to Nike.

Damn My Dude..... I Read That First Post And You Had Me Like....

2z4corl.gif

Sorry To Hear Someone Flaked But Looks Like There's Still PLENTY Of Interest On 'Em So You Should Be Gravy :nthat:

Posted Up Right Now For Galaxy Rookies So Gonna Hold Off On These Myself For A Few Still

Last edited:
this is the only new model of shoe i like, everything else nike is doing looks the same..would love to see these on NIKEid soon..

a grey black and red pair would be 
smokin.gif

tried on my SOL's and then my lebron x's and have to give the x's the win in terms of comfort. the SOL's were a tad too snug for my liking

you actually have to go in the store, tell the referee what shoe you are looking for and he/she will find it for you.
Spots in Miami and Austin are out of the Fireberrys. Anyone want to provide me with the Footaction or Footlocker SKU so I can look them up?

just got my SOL in the mail today.... man they are a reallly really dope shoe.... was on NDC and had to cop the amare PEs.... cant wait

Back
Top Bottom