Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Glad Tiger Camos are sitting. Fav cw of the model and liked it since first pics surfaced. Hopefully a discounted cop will be in order

Saw the Tiger Camos today... Looked a lot better than before. If I can cop in January for like 150, I'll be set on this shoe.

^ I got mine from the same seller.
By the way, can anyone with a size 11 of the SOLs provide me with the UPC on the box? My brother was comparing the pair from that eBay seller and the 10.5 from Nike. The only difference is the UPC code and some slight variation in the gold "abrasions" on the non-Foam upper, so I just want to make sure they're legit.
With two different sizes the numbers are going to be different on both shoes.

Saw a pair ot knicks on the bay in a sz 14..... is that a sign that they are releasing... or is that another variant
lol....

^Thought Rudy Was Wearing A Different Colorway Last Night..... Guess That Was Just Hopeful Thinking >D

Anyhow, Peeped Out The Tiger Camo's In Person Today And That Metallic Green Is BANANAS.... MUST HAVE Addition To The Collection Right There :pimp:

Last edited:
just saw the camo hyperposites in person for the first time and they are alright IMO just because i like the shoe in general....also saw the brown one's and they are clean to me....wouldn't mind grabbing a pair since they seem as if they will sit long enough to reach discount prices!

Been really interested in these, sadly my local couldn't track me down a 9.5 in any CW. Saves me some cash though because I'm hoping to find these on sale somewhere as a lot of people are sleeping on them. Hopefully they release something along the lines of the Gay and Horford PEs

Back
Top Bottom