Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I'm late to the party, but I finally decided to pick up a pair of these. I couldn't pass it up for the price. Copped the black/bright crimsons. They're snug, but I'm expecting them to feel better after I've gotten a chance to hoop in them. Can't wait to try them out on Friday. :pimp:

Wore these today

Fresh Knick -

Count me in as someone who absolutely loves this shoe. I'm in my 30s now and don't buy dozens of pairs of sneakers every year like I used to when I was younger. I really only buy a handful each year now, so every purchase is very important to me.

I bought my first paid of Hyperposites in November and absolutely love them. Have been playing in them ever since. They blow away the Air Max Hyperdunk 2011.

A few minutes ago I just bought a second pair of Hyperposites now that they're $135 on NDC (I used a coupon in November to get my first paid for $135 as well).

Mister Friendly -

Yes, without question, I like to play in the Hyperposite more than the Lebron 8. I've been playing basketball in Nikes since the late 80s and I've tried all of Nike's top models each season. The Hyperposite is by far my favorite shoe to play in ever. As I mentioned above, I just bought another pair and I'm going to play in those next season if there is not a Hyperposite 2 next season.

Did not realize these hit $135 on ndc

I always wanted the obsidians anyway

My patience paid off AGAIN

Last edited:
Fresh Knick -

Count me in as someone who absolutely loves this shoe. I'm in my 30s now and don't buy dozens of pairs of sneakers every year like I used to when I was younger. I really only buy a handful each year now, so every purchase is very important to me.

I bought my first paid of Hyperposites in November and absolutely love them. Have been playing in them ever since. They blow away the Air Max Hyperdunk 2011.

A few minutes ago I just bought a second pair of Hyperposites now that they're $135 on NDC (I used a coupon in November to get my first paid for $135 as well).

Mister Friendly -

Yes, without question, I like to play in the Hyperposite more than the Lebron 8. I've been playing basketball in Nikes since the late 80s and I've tried all of Nike's top models each season. The Hyperposite is by far my favorite shoe to play in ever. As I mentioned above, I just bought another pair and I'm going to play in those next season if there is not a Hyperposite 2 next season.

Good to hear

Im 6'6 260. So I like shoes with good cushioning. Ive been playing in the Lebron X alot recently and I like them but I was looking for a highly cushioned changeup

DWileykyoT -

They hit $180 a month ago and $135 yesterday. I'm a size 11.5 and ended up with the brown/orange. I already have the black/crimson. I would have preferred the tiger camo, but 11.5 is gone. I wanted to order this a month ago with the clearance coupon, but they didn't get reduced to $180 until the day after the coupon expired. Decided to pull the trigger at $135 as I fear there would be no 11.5s left by the time the next clearance coupon arrives.

Mister Friendly -

I'm 6' 3", 350 pounds. I've played a bit in the Lebron X, but at my size, the Hyperposite protects my feet more than the X. I don't mind zoom for walking around or playing in occasionally, but I always seem to go back to Air Max 360 when playing frequently. I loved the Lebron 8 and the Hyperposite is like the Lebron 8 on steroids. It's great.

oh my gosher -

11.5 in tiger camo has been gone since the shoe hit $180. i'd been checking all 3 colors in 11.5 daily hoping for another clearance coupon or a further reduction. brown/orange is the only 11.5 that's been available for the past few weeks.

DWileykyoT -

They hit $180 a month ago and $135 yesterday. I'm a size 11.5 and ended up with the brown/orange. I already have the black/crimson. I would have preferred the tiger camo, but 11.5 is gone. I wanted to order this a month ago with the clearance coupon, but they didn't get reduced to $180 until the day after the coupon expired. Decided to pull the trigger at $135 as I fear there would be no 11.5s left by the time the next clearance

Well then I owe you for bringing this to my attention.

I ruptured my Achilles in cb34's and swore to never hoop in nothing but the newest tech again. My first time back playing will be next Sunday. Right on time... Repped

I asked you about your wrestling before if you remember? I know you guys are all really good athletes... You really have hoop skills like that?

oh my gosher -

11.5 in tiger camo has been gone since the shoe hit $180. i'd been checking all 3 colors in 11.5 daily hoping for another clearance coupon or a further reduction. brown/orange is the only 11.5 that's been available for the past few weeks.

Now I don't feel so bad. Thanks man.

I did wrestle professionally for many many years, but always included basketball as part of my cardio training. Now that I'm retired, I have more time than ever to play ball.

Sorry for the multiple posts tonight, just have two quick questions for the community:

#1 - Has anybody had issues with the tongue loop breaking? The tongue loop broke on both shoes from simply tying them. Granted, I lace up really tight when I play, but the material on the tongue loop is incredibly thin and I'm wondering if anybody else has had it snap.

#2 - With info emerging on the Hyperfuse 2013 and Hyperdunk 2013, do we have any chance at there being a Hyperposite 2013?

Sorry for the multiple posts tonight, just have two quick questions for the community:

#1 - Has anybody had issues with the tongue loop breaking? The tongue loop broke on both shoes from simply tying them. Granted, I lace up really tight when I play, but the material on the tongue loop is incredibly thin and I'm wondering if anybody else has had it snap.

#2 - With info emerging on the Hyperfuse 2013 and Hyperdunk 2013, do we have any chance at there being a Hyperposite 2013?

1 i wear mine casually, so unless I play in them i dont know, but yeah its not very thick whatsoever

2 lets hope so man, i love this shoe and either more colourways or and upgraded model will be more than welcomed.

TEAMHYPERPOSITE!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom