Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I hate that this thread is still open. Whenever it pops up to the top, I get anxious and hope for a release of the A72's, but we never get it....

crazy how we don't get NO MORE PE"s Its sad

yea a few years ago HOH was full of PEs, feel like there haven't been any recently. I've said this a bunch of times in the thread, but this is probably one of my favorite and best-designed Nike sneakers in many many years. Yet the colorways are one of the worst sets I've seen. If they just went basic - black white clear or white outsole, white/black, red/black these all would have sold incredibly well. I wish they took all the CWs from the Zoom Rookies or Skyposites and put them on these. I'm not sure why it seems like Nike really didn't want to make these available or even attractive to the average consumer. Not everyone wants to walk around in some black/hot orange or blue/black/pink foam sneakers. I keep checking the thread hoping we'll get a HOH PE or a simple white/red colorway or something and it never comes.

So considering the direction that happened with this shoe, is Nike even considering a follow up for next season? Replacing the air bag with the 360 Zoom Max bag and the right colors would make some signature lines sweat a little..

It's almost as if they WANT them to fail right?
That's what it feels like. Maybe they want to push the lebron 11 as the big foam hybrid shoe and just let this one fall by the wayside?

Either way it's disappointing. To me this was kind of like a foam lebron 9 and I love the pairs I have.

The success of of the BarkleyPosite is probably to blame.

They're both fusions using Posite material at about the same price point.

But a lot of the Hyperposites sat and the BarkleyPosites seem to be flying off the shelves. It's obvious why Nike sat one and overdid the other.

My only arguement is that Nike did more with the marketing and Colorways on the Barkelyposite. I would have loved Area72 and Eggplant c/w options for the Hyperposite too

Man, I didn't like the area 72s at 1st, but that pic that was posted a couple pages back was too nice.

In other news though, that new C/W that's supposed to drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom