Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

might cop the raspberries if i see them drop way under retail like around $149.99 + 20% off
grin.gif

I would certainly pick them up if I could find them for that price.  I would buy them and just find stuff to match them later.
i hear you man, Eastbay has these with 20% off and free shipping and still i counldn't pull the trigger

any place in Bmore where the mints can still be had? I think the resellers on eBay are trippin
:rolleyes

Thanks for answering the question when there isnt a official date or any real info about them in this thread
Stop being lazy, and go back and look for the answer.  The shoes were talked about in great length in past posts, stop expecting people to drop everything to provide you with an answer.  I am noticing a lot of people come to threads late and just ask a bunch of questions already answered by frequent visitors.  If you don't find the answer in the thread, it is well within your grasp to search for the answer online.  Perhaps we don't know the answer go find it and tell us.  

I can totally understand asking about a shoe not mentioned in this thread, but it clearly is.  Hell you might even be able to find images of the shoe on the right side of the screen under "Recent images in the thread."

Stop being lazy, and go back and look for the answer.  The shoes were talked about in great length in past posts, stop expecting people to drop everything to provide you with an answer.  I am noticing a lot of people come to threads late and just ask a bunch of questions already answered by frequent visitors.  If you don't find the answer in the thread, it is well within your grasp to search for the answer online.  Perhaps we don't know the answer go find it and tell us.  

I can totally understand asking about a shoe not mentioned in this thread, but it clearly is.  Hell you might even be able to find images of the shoe on the right side of the screen under "Recent images in the thread."
The release date isnt mentioned anywhere in the last couple pages where the shoe is mentioned. Why wouldn't I ask the guy that has a pair of shoes? 

Keep the thread clean please. If it's not pertaining to the kicks keep it moving your wasting just as much space telling him to look as you would by simply giving him the answer.

Anyway seen the raspberries today. They are a bit bright but I'll be copping eventually I'm sure

i saw a couple pop up on ebay for 400, hopefully these get a US release date soon.

Really? From a Australian Seller?
They went quick, spewing i held off for a day, oh well meant to move on now
idk if it was from Australia, but i'm sure the shoes could be from there or maybe china? (not sure if the glows released there already). some people i know already got pairs from connects, they look really good in person. 

Back
Top Bottom