Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Ordered my Black/Crimson pair from Eastbay this a.m. Didn't want to go to the mall and deal with the GMP/Tax free weekend madness.

I am getting the fireberry joints from a friend thats overseas on vacation for just $25 over retail. I am glad because I think nike my try to pull a fast one and try some limited crap on these gr release and do a restock later on. There is a reason why nike pushed these back. I would of been assed out because I am coming back to florida from ny on the rd, I get them 2-3 weeks early plus I dont have to worry in case they sell out bc the hype on these are rising. I am going try my reflective dunkman laces on these and maybe try to find some fireberry and dynamic blue laces to see how they look. I will post pictures as soon as they come in hopefully by thrusday.

Shoutout to everyone that got their packs. You guys deserve them! Those pics are looking nice. If you gonna rock em rock them until they start flapping. Air Jordan VI and VII are early 90s basketball shoe steez at its finest. Also a shoutout to all the dudes that missed out. Keep yall heads up. Im feeling yall pain right now. Yall gonna get greater later. Im still mad AF at that lottery system but I cant be a big baby all weekend. Black/Red VII's will be here in 2 weeks and then Atomic Hyperposites a week after them. Dust ourselves off and try again. Im currently about to pull the trigger on some Black/Red Hyperposites and discounted Nike gear off Eastbay to cool the burn.

Statues of Libertys were my favorite a year ago and still are. The concept was executed really well.
PS :A Reeeeeeally small amount of NYCs wil be about LATER on.

Scooped my Fireberries today...after missing out on the GMP, this was a nice consolation. The fit is AMAZING.

Know a few peeps that are playing in the TOC game tomorrow so I'll test my luck and see if a can snag at least one of the two. Wish me luck

So there are still full size runs on these after 12 hours of release...thoughts?  Think they'll go on sale before sellout?

So there are still full size runs on these after 12 hours of release...thoughts?  Think they'll go on sale before sellout?
I think they will.  $225.00 is to much in my opinion.   I think the hyped colorways will sell out though.   I think they should go for $180.00-$200.00

Can definitely seeing these being outlet bound soon...not selling at all. One salesman gonna tell me tonight "These are flying off the shelves, better grab a pair. We got 22 in , and only got 14 left"...this was at 730pm at night. :stoneface:

Not sure if mentioned but there are some Sizes left of the fireberrys on myoslife for 265 shipped.

Last edited:
Can definitely seeing these being outlet bound soon...not selling at all. One salesman gonna tell me tonight "These are flying off the shelves, better grab a pair. We got 22 in , and only got 14 left"...this was at 730pm at night. :stoneface:
thats not terrible, plus its only the first day. This shoe hasnt got the hype of other releases.

Yea I agree $220 is to much bread and there gonna pimp the hell outta them 3 color ways in less than a month is overkill. Nike is getting a lil crazy with there pricing $200 $220 $250 and now pushing $315 for lebron Xs

these fit kinda like duncan foamposite max, but even better/more comfy. pics of the fireberrys are :x can't wait to grab, copped on site! :pimp:

Yea I agree $220 is to much bread and there gonna pimp the hell outta them 3 color ways in less than a month is overkill. Nike is getting a lil crazy with there pricing $200 $220 $250 and now pushing $315 for lebron Xs
I agree they are.  If these were cheaper they would of sold out.   The only pair I see myself getting for $225.00 is the New York colorway.    The rest ill wait to see if they go to the outlets.

They make a lot of shoes $300+ now. Because of Nike plus tech or whatever its called. The lebron 10 probably has it. If not and it's just the elite version I won't be at the kick games funeral.

For me they do. TTS for sure.

Good looks man. I'm going with a 12 then, unless a 12.5 shows up.

It doesn't surprise me that the Crimsons haven't sold out. It's a rather simple colorway for $225; that's not going to bring the rush.

I'd cop for the $160 that GoldenTicket21 suggested.

Back
Top Bottom