Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

they dropn these for hunting season. id rock brown/orange to work. 

Last edited:
Nike Air Max Hyperposite
Team Brown/Total Orange/Dark Field Brown-Mandarin
524862-200
$200
This is most likely the brown/orange CW
Nike Air Max Hyperposite
Cargo Khaki/Bamboo-Black
524862-300
$200
This must be the Camo CW

Both slated for a November RD

Last edited:
just bit the bullet and copped fireberries from the bay for $250 shipped just to be on the safe side. i will still cop a pair in store come sat. as well. no other c/w has even remotely caught my attention. maybe if i was a knicks fan, but other than that the other c/w's all look pretty bad imo.

Last edited:
just bit the bullet and copped fireberries from the bay for $250 shipped just to be on the safe side. i will still cop a pair in store come sat. as well. no other c/w has even remotely caught my attention. maybe if i was a knicks fan, but other than that the other c/w's all look pretty bad imo.

250 is pretty much retail after tax :D

^^yeah, i realized that, which is why i jumped on it. also, it was the last 10.5 on the bay for that price. not sure how the release will be come sat. and just in case i don't feel like waking up early i figured i better cop while i had the chance for retail.

All the other colorways are trash to me too. Don't like the fact they are over doing the hyperposite so early.

Does anyone know when this (navy blue/light blue) colorway comes out? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Libertys are the only other cw Id be thinking of coppin, camo and brown cws are :x - straight to the sale rack for those...

^ Navy joints are the only ones i want so far

Nike is really trippin with the camos and the brown joints. Don't they realize the simple colorways are what we want?

Give us some damn black/silver, white/black, red/white, and royal/black and keep it movin...

Got to give the people what they want!! ( word to Jalen Rose)

I NEED these
You know what's up.
glasses.gif

^ Navy joints are the only ones i want so far
Same here. SOME of the other colorways are straight, but the Navy blue is where I am.

After seeing these in person I'm pretty dissapointed. There's no way in hell that material is "Posite". It's flimsy and soft.
If these used real Posite and had a new cushioning tech (maybe the Lebron X set up or something else) then I would be impressed.
Have you ever felt your flightposites? They feel the exact same way...Not sure if you meant it is no "foam", but in this case on foot. Hyperposites feel better than flights and foams too me. With that said I think the price point of these should be around $180 or even a even 200 like they started, but still a great feeling and looking shoe at the end of the day.

Have you ever felt your flightposites? They feel the exact same way...Not sure if you meant it is no "foam", but in this case on foot. Hyperposites feel better than flights and foams to me..

that is saying a lot for hyperposites comfort...

if you are interested in the fireberry colorway and don't want to wait till the 8th  call All city Kicks based out of Grand Rapids, MI they have them for retail plus shipping. The website is ACKGR.com

Thanks Freeze26, got my Fireberry today for retail plus shipping!! Love the color combo!

Liberty's and Fireberry's are must haves for this shoe..Fireberries release this comin weekend right?

Back
Top Bottom