Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Exactly what team has brown and camo uniforms :rolleyes
And they have brown and camo hyperdunks :stoneface:
Some of you type just to type :smh:
Didn't say that it was team colors

And those colorways could easily be on a hyperdunk

So my point was since the hyperposite are basketball shoes you act like a regular ball player that plays in a gym or outdoors can't play in different colorway that that Nike offers :rolleyes

Exactly what team has brown and camo uniforms
eyes.gif

And they have brown and camo hyperdunks
indifferent.gif

Some of you type just to type
mean.gif
the camo 1s have no brown on em

Last edited:
You will see some players with team bank ish type colorways as well.  Not sure whos wearing what but several basic metallic colorways have been sampled.  However as you can imagine.  Basic Colorways even look like Energy colorways... 

I havent been this excited about a shoe in a LONG time.

i've been holding off on using a 20% because of these...

Last edited:
ortholite insole is plush... anybody take any pics of the insole for comparison?...

Last edited:
Got both pairs that drop sat on lock but need to know sizing. I'll all my foam ones, pros and flights I usually cop a 13. In kd iv and lebrons I cop 14. So which would be better in these. Thanks in advance

i think people are saying what buy whatever you usually buy in foams.

Thank was trying to figure it out since when I went to try the crimson on they didn't have anything bigger then an 11. Plus it seems some people in here have said that they are narrow.

Still debating, I hate that pink on them,SMH.

I LOVE the shoe though.

May just copp the bright crimson pair.

If these fireberries were dropping next weekend, they would be all mine. Too bad they are gonna get passed up by the penny 5's by me this weekend.

On the other hand, can't wait until the Liberties get release info! I'm gonna go hard for just one pair of those!

Fireberry really is just south beach with a different name. Can't rock the beaches without the pink lace :lol:

No...no sir it is not.

Some of y'all got me wondering if y'all can really see colors in a proper hue or maybe just have a vision impairment, no offense meant.

Didn't say that it was team colors
And those colorways could easily be on a hyperdunk
So my point was since the hyperposite are basketball shoes you act like a regular ball player that plays in a gym or outdoors can't play in different colorway that that Nike offers :rolleyes

I can play basketball in some Chuck Taylor's or Air Max 2012's. That wasn't my statement.

And your statement was comparing them to hyperdunks, but they haven't jumped the shark with hyperdunk colors, so that comparison doesn't fly.

i still can't believe this release is so quiet, which is why it is my guess that they have to be limited to some degree. i mean, if u look on the bay right now there aren't many on there AT ALL and they are supposed to drop tmrw. something doesn't seem right. but then someone said they'll be on swoosh, which doesn't seem right.

all this is why i decided to cop early. this is one of the main shoes i have been looking forward to this year (fireberries).

my pair should be here either today or tmrw. can't wait! :D

i still can't believe this release is so quiet, which is why it is my guess that they have to be limited to some degree. i mean, if u look on the bay right now there aren't many on there AT ALL and they are supposed to drop tmrw. something doesn't seem right. but then someone said they'll be on swoosh, which doesn't seem right.

all this is why i decided to cop early. this is one of the main shoes i have been looking forward to this year (fireberries).

my pair should be here either today or tmrw. can't wait!
happy.gif
Both posites tomorrow will be Swoosh. Confirmed.

This. Tell me what pair of south beaches were blue? 

True, south beaches they are not. However, they are still an "Art Deco" type colorway, and reminiscent of the south beaches. I actually like the color combination of the Fireberry Hyperposites more than the south beach lebrons. They are more "south Beach" than the South Beaches.

Back
Top Bottom