Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Just copped 2pairs of fireberrys... i dont wanna risk these getting soldout and me having to pay resellers price.

Last edited:
i need the liberties bad. other colors are growing on me as well, might pick up the fireberries once they go on sale

These would be perfect for Nike ID
nthat.gif
an prob cost 280+ on nikeid too 
mean.gif

A shoe like this was meant to be an EVERY NBA City House of Hoops Release...

Imagine a PE in every team color... 

It would be the BB 1 all over again.. with more stores to purchase from.  If you guys think those are nice...

You have seen absolutely nothing yet.

A shoe like this was meant to be an EVERY NBA City House of Hoops Release...

Imagine a PE in every team color... 

It would be the BB 1 all over again.. with more stores to purchase from.  If you guys think those are nice...

You have seen absolutely nothing yet.

Do tell more!!

Still waiting for prices to drop on the Crimson colorway. So far the only pair I want that's released.

Was thinking about grabbing since its only 140-150 with the disco but it's just something off with the color to me. Might just get for ball. The atomic green and fireberrys I couldn't pass on

I thought I'd like the Atomic Green but dark grey/green isn't for me. Same thing happened with the LBJ9 Dunkmans...thought I was going to insta-cop on RD but that color combo killed em for me.

As for the Fireberries...I just don't like em but the Crimsons are :pimp:. Price tag is :x so I'll wait patiently.

Im finding these get quite wet on the inside after ballin in them, seems ventilation is not their strong point. I never noticed this much with my other ballin shoes, I havent played in posite shoes before so im guessing its a common issue with uppers made like this.

an prob cost 280+ on nikeid too 
mean.gif
More Like $315

Hot Lava, I passed on the Fireberries, I got tired of the Pink/Blue color being used. They fight pretty snug, but just like all my other foams they mold to my feet perfectly. If you don't like a snug fit, go a half or full size up SERIOUSLY. The Bright cimson is very vibrant, and the nike check looks kind of orange in some light. All in all I like these. 7/10 may change after wear,lol.

Still debating on FB's they are sooooo. Smootheeeeee.

Well Worth $147...

Great pics man, got me REALLY wanting them now.

After wearing them around the house for a few, I gotta change the rating to a 8.5 out of 10. Great sneakers. Not worth $225 plus tax. Glad I got mine for $200 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just hope these are still around xmas and for 160 or so..really want the fireberrys,way too expensive atm.

Back
Top Bottom