Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

mine will b here tomorrow. might go str8 on feet even if im just walking around the house
laugh.gif
That's what I did, lol. Gonna unds them soon though.

For the South Beach debaters, South Beach is an area not a color scheme :lol:. They originally got the color scheme from Miami Vice which is a blend of aqua blue, light pink with a black drop in the background, so for the most part your both right, it can be different shades of pink different shades of teal or aqua. Aqua can have a blue or greenish hue but is typically a blend of blue, green, and white. And the upper of the South Beach 8's is made up of Filiment green and Retro
If it's some sort of aqua or teal with pink, it's South Beach to me.

How big are they length wise? I wore a 14 in Lebron 9s, because the toebox was too tight, and am wondering if I should go with a 14 or a 13.

EDIT: And what about foam ones, for that matter. 

Last edited:
Wearing my fireberries for vacation. Let's see how comfy these things are. I have a 23 hour flight to the Philippines from JFK. Let's see how my feet feel after this long trip.

Just got my Fireberries yesterday and I was wondering how they were going to fit because after I had already ordered my usual size 9 I started to hear everybody say that they run small and you need to go a size up. When I first tried them on they did feel tight, but then once I stood up and walked them they actually fit me perfect and felt like I was walking on pillows. So for me they fit true to size, so I lucked out. Once I got them I also but them side by side with my South Beach Lebron 8's. Side by side the shoes look completely different from each other color scheme wise but the Fireberries do look like they could be the SB 8's little brother too :lol: but all in all I like how you can see the inspiration from the SB Lebron 8 but also how the Fireberry Hyperposite is still it's own shoot and a HOT one at that.

GOING TO HIT 34TH TOMORROW AND SEE IF THEY ARE STILL AROUND
They should be around at some spots. The store I work at sold out on release day, and got transfer notification from another store that didnt sell a SINGLE pair in a week, so they sent them to us LOL.

A shoe like this was meant to be an EVERY NBA City House of Hoops Release...

Imagine a PE in every team color... 

It would be the BB 1 all over again.. with more stores to purchase from.  If you guys think those are nice...

You have seen absolutely nothing yet.
So we should expect more great colorways?

Back
Top Bottom