Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Another colorway coming :smile:

Nike-Air-Max-Hyperposite-Red_Black_01.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-Hyperposite-Red_Black_02.jpeg

^^not feeling them. too bland. same reason why i didn't cop crimsons or atomics. needs that 3rd accent color, which fireberries have.

Heres the info alot of us want...
A HOH Exclusive...
Nike Hyperposite Amare Stoudemire PE “Orange/Royal/Black” – $225

I picked up a pair of these maybe over an hour or two ago at Nike Stadium in Power Plant mall in the Philippines. Its a very nice sneaker I had to go a half size up since they didn't have a size 8.5.

i have personally seen and held a few of those PEs. the will be a local foot locker HOH release based on what city you are in or relative closeness to NBA teams. no need to drop 800 on those aldridge PEs
i.e. stat PEs

STATs are dropping in Europe though so... >D

how could the AF25 been larger than life?? u mean a larger than life pile of dung?? AF 25s were horrible and were destined for the fate they met.
wink.gif
You missed my point.

I wasnt talking about how they looked.. I meant the price point.  They were actually ok to play in but not great. If the prices were not in the $200's + they would have done MUCH better than they did.

Here is another look at the black/red Hyperposite samples (Not Aldridge's PE since Aldridge's pair has a clear sole) and the Think Pink samples.

Those Think Pink joints just made me more exicted to see how the all black colorway is gonna turn out...

Back
Top Bottom