Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

POSTPONED NOW W.T.H.
the whole release process as a whole is dumb...lol the need to just let us line up as early as we want and make us responsible instead of the RSVP and "Doors opening all at one time" crap.... release to stores outside of malls only and let people that really really want the shoes wait in line as long as they want

I have had zero luck here in okc, the footlocker here is corrupted somewhat, plus the whole running with the other 300 people to the front of one footlocker for 14 pairs of shoes and only one of my size isnt my forte lol
Oh, that sucks. I didn't know it was like that.

Anyone on here going to HOH San Antonio? I'm thinking about making the drive out there to get a pair of these.

You guys think this color way will sell out? So far no hyperdunk color ways have sold out on first day.

You guys think this color way will sell out? So far no hyperdunk color ways have sold out on first day.

If you're referring to the Hyperposites then they might. I feel like these have more hype than any of the previous releases.

Ntny live about a min ago

Lasted 10 mins. The jade lebrons lasted longer.

Last edited:
Anyone get an RSVP from NTNY for the SOL's yet?

Which would be the better store in terms of #'s to get a pair, HOH Harlem or 34th Street?

Back
Top Bottom