Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I got my SOL's in yesterday, I love the color way but they don't feel like they for properly. I posted them on eBay with a BIN price of $350 and they sold in an hour. I wish they for better but I'm not taking the chance they just need to break in. The shoe is fire and it was the one hyperposite I had my eye on since they came out with the hyperposite. Quality is an issue as both shoes had visible glue holding together the hyperfuse and foamposites materials. Oh well, I'll have to stick with regular foams for comfort and fit, unless Nike have some more unique color ways coming out for the hyperposite.

I got my SOL's in yesterday, I love the color way but they don't feel like they for properly. I posted them on eBay with a BIN price of $350 and they sold in an hour. I wish they for better but I'm not taking the chance they just need to break in. The shoe is fire and it was the one hyperposite I had my eye on since they came out with the hyperposite. Quality is an issue as both shoes had visible glue holding together the hyperfuse and foamposites materials. Oh well, I'll have to stick with regular foams for comfort and fit, unless Nike have some more unique color ways coming out for the hyperposite.
Huh?!?!?!?
laugh.gif

The quality on my pair is very good! At $350 - $38.5 (11% ebay) - $10.50 (3% paypal) - $40(shipped double boxed + insured + w/signature delivery) = $261 + ($ time $) - $240 cost after tax. Dam that's a lot of work for $21-$25est. Not to mention if the guy says they came damaged, etc.. I have a wide foot and when I first put them on they were very tight. However I didn't completely loosen all the laces, which is a must! I rocked them last night and it was like walking on a sofa!

NOT SURE IF POSTED ALREADY BUT I SAW THE OBSIDIANS ON DISPLAY AT HARLEM'S HOH.. PRETTY SURE THEY ARE SELLING EM NOW. THEY ALSO HAD THE SOL'S ON DISPLAY AS WELL
Do you know if they happen to ship?

They don't ship and the biggest size they have left is a 10. The chick on the phone said they had another shipment coming in but I don't believe her, she was probably referring to the Obsidians that dropped this morning.

Pretty rare in South, FL. Only HoH Dadeland, HoH Pembroke Lakes, Shoe Gallery, and Unknwn had them! Around 18 pairs a store. All sold out within minutes of morning releases!

Man. The first new Foamposite design in a while and it seems like they are sleeping on color options. Please let this shoe hit ID Nike, and with LeBrons going for $315 and $240, there's no justification why it can't! LOL then I could make a penny inspired one.

Last edited:
Ill deal with the price tag since theres no creasing and icy soles to yellow out. This alone warrants buying these over foams. Not that i wont buy both.

Just got the obsidians today, got a half size bigger, but im hoping they are still in stock by the time i get them just in case i want to exchange.

Huh?!?!?!? :lol:

The quality on my pair is very good! At $350 - $38.5 (11% ebay) - $10.50 (3% paypal) - $40(shipped double boxed + insured + w/signature delivery) = $261 + ($ time $) - $240 cost after tax. Dam that's a lot of work for $21-$25est. Not to mention if the guy says they came damaged, etc.. I have a wide foot and when I first put them on they were very tight. However I didn't completely loosen all the laces, which is a must! I rocked them last night and it was like walking on a sofa!

So they break in pretty good? I just tried mine on last night and thought they were a little tight width wise.

Just so much heat coming out in the upcoming weeks not to mention its holiday season. Hopefully I can land SOL and the Blue joints later on. I got my Fireberrys at least.

Ill deal with the price tag since theres no creasing and icy soles to yellow out. This alone warrants buying these over foams. Not that i wont buy both.
Just got the obsidians today, got a half size bigger, but im hoping they are still in stock by the time i get them just in case i want to exchange.
can you post pics of them

LOVING these kicks. My favorite has to be the Obisidians released today. Literally, so close to pulling the trigger at $225.00, but does anyone have any idea if they will release some general colorways like black/white, blak/grey, white/grey? I generally love for my kicks to be able to match with any gear. If not, I may have to grab the Obsidians for sure.

It cost $12 to ship USPS priority mail, that included delivery confirmation and signature of delivery, I get shipping boxes free. After shipping, paypal, and ebay fees I am left with $292. They cost me $204 after taxes (15% off promo) and I use ebates to get 6% (after discounts, before taxes) back another $11, netting a gain right around $100. I never planned on selling them but I have a wide foot and they didn't feel right, not so much the foot but the airbag felt weird. Not included all the time I waste on shoe forums / sites it took me a total of 30 mins to buy, post, and ship the shoes. Seems like a better idea then bringing them back to a Nike store which is 30 mins away from me.

The colorway is dope, I almost keep them just to look at.

Back
Top Bottom