Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Damn these PEs are pretty hard.
I'm thinking they'd look harder with black instead of gray, maybe.

****...rondo been killin it this year...I hate you Nike...hate I passed on the Knicks color way..thought they would drop a lot of dope color ways but they're not :frown:

:x

Just under Rudy's PE imo. Plus, after seeing Rondo's, the potential of this shoe is incredible. Shoe of the year, by far, if done right.

How badly do these things scuff?

I wanna ball in 'em, but I'm afraid that I'll scuff the s*** out of them. 
Speaking on myself only, I've had no scuffs and people have stepped on my shoes while playing.

These shoes are GREAT for balling! After I play I just wipe them down and it looks like I've never

played in them. Go ahead ball in them, these shoes are built to last.

copped in London today, the footlocker here still had south beach esk HP's and the Amare PE's, not sure about sizes, but got my 13's. :smokin

wasn't da biggest fan of this model but da Hyperposite PEs >>> Released Pes. these rudy's & bosh's PEs would get copped asap

:wow: :nthat:

Last edited:
Boshs kicks best christmas PE IMO also anyone looking for atomic green/grey joints on NDC use disc code COMPETE for 25% off just copped for $105

Man these are Nike's non signature basketball shoe of the year.. The PEs.. Hope we nike hears us and put these on nike ID withous the + crap..

i think these are one of nikes best shoes out of all the new ones..the lebron x's are trash kobes are ugly KDs look cheap..the only thing i hate is the price..

I've had my eyes on these since they leaked in the summer.  That price tag is hard tho...now that their getting marked down I'll prolly cop...

these are definitely the best Nike Basketball shoe out right now in terms of on court performance and off court style. just waiting for all these PE's to release or NikeID these soon

Back
Top Bottom