Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I find it kind of odd my post saying to hit me up if he intends to sell was deleted completed when the useful, important and majority part of my post had useful information on the blues being at Nike outlets for 179. If its the end of the world someones says they want a shoe then just delete that part and npt the part that helps other members out.

didnt have time to edit your post for you. just repost the info instead of complaining.

Im a reseller? im probably the only one on here who actually cared about these sneakers all of ya are the reason why it was discontinued say you like it but wont pay retail and you wonder why its discontinued im not a reseller i was trying to keep the sneaker alive but its time has come 

:rofl:

DID anyone see Them David West Hyperposite? omg

all yellow and white bottom. WOWOWOWWOOZEERE:nerd:
:nerd:

Last edited:
didnt have time to edit your post for you. just repost the info instead of complaining.

But yet you have time to delete it :lol:

I know you're a cool dude but come on yall gotta stop with all these petty rules

I recently stopped at a bunch of Nike outlets on a cross country drive and saw a bunch of stuff but I was hesitant to drop a lot info in outlet report thread if I cant even ask as simple question like " How long ago were the Lebron Home elites in the outlets?" without getting an infraction.

Its a sneaker community site. Let people live. Relax

I have feeling these will land on nike id, I have no insider info tho

My God the those west p.e.s

But yet you have time to delete it :lol:

I know you're a cool dude but come on yall gotta stop with all these petty rules

I recently stopped at a bunch of Nike outlets on a cross country drive and saw a bunch of stuff but I was hesitant to drop a lot info in outlet report thread if I cant even ask as simple question like " How long ago were the Lebron Home elites in the outlets?" without getting an infraction.

Its a sneaker community site. Let people live. Relax

chill out man. i deleted a whole conversation. rules are rules. if you dont like it then you know what to do.

and dont contribute to the outlet thread then. makes me no difference.

Last edited:
chill out man. i deleted a whole conversation. rules are rules. if you dont like it then you know what to do.

I don't know which part of my post was angry

I say "relax....let people live" :lol: and I wont I'll just lurk

Last edited:

I don't know which part of my post was angry

I say "relax....let people live" :lol: and I wont I'll just lurk

because you dont need to be telling me what to do. period.

you already saw in here how people start jumping down dude's throat for even talking about selling the shoes. calling him a reseller or whatever. there was about 3-4 consecutive messages saying, ill buy... ill buy... ill buy. if you really want to buy then send a PM. its just that easy.

the outlet thread is flooded with "ANY UPDATES HERE" "ANY UPDATES THERE"

contributers dont like that and the people that request just need to call like anyone else does.

so yea, chill and dont worry about telling me what I need to be doing.

you already saw in here how people start jumping down dude's throat for even talking about selling the shoes. calling him a reseller or whatever. there was about 3-4 consecutive messages saying, ill buy... ill buy... ill buy. if you really want to buy then send a PM. its just that easy.

contributers dont like that and the people that request just need to call like anyone else does.

:lol: Okay...

I offered my opinion and you can disagree. Whatever :lol:

Better yet why don't you just delete this convo so it preserves your authority.

:lol: Okay...

I offered my opinion and you can disagree. Whatever :lol:

Better yet why don't you just delete this convo so it preserves your authority.

your opinion wasnt needed. it seriously wasnt.
if you had issues, you could have easily PMd me and i would have been happy to explain my point of view.

What's your problem?

It's the Hyperposite thread, not the personal agenda thread. Sometimes to be a leader, you have to do the right thing not what you feel like doing.

Same to you.You could've easily PMed this exchange. Nobody wants to hear this.

What's your problem?

It's the Hyperposite thread, not the personal agenda thread. Sometimes to be a leader, you have to do the right thing not what you feel like doing.

Same to you.You could've easily PMed this exchange. Nobody wants to hear this.

so instead of trying to show me up, how about you chill out somewhere? next comment and you'll be banned.

You were totally right, i Got them in on saturday and man, that "crimson" is not a Red at all, its like a pinkish orange. I love it!

Yes sir. and theres that nice metallic in the black too. its not just shiny, its got like little flakes in it. subtle, but sweet

Checked my local HOH last night..and all the colorways that dropped for the Hyperposites are still there :smokin:smh:

Too bad they're not marked down..I'm waitin to pull the trigger on the Amare's that they still have..need those..
they still got SOL?

Still waiting on my Obsidian joints from NDC. They shipped them here to Germany using Military Ground Shipping on 14 Jan. I don't understand what's taking so long. :rolleyes

Still waiting on my Obsidian joints from NDC. They shipped them here to Germany using Military Ground Shipping on 14 Jan. I don't understand what's taking so long. :rolleyes

could be stuck in customs. whats the tracking say?

Back
Top Bottom