Nike Air Max International

My tita just gave me these... Tidy whities... Haven't seen these anywhere... after I Googled it that is... These have nice white/black colorways... I'mthinking of customizing them, too WHITE for me... like a blank canvas with a lot of potential... got any ideas what type of paint to use?

leather paint!
smile.gif

is there any specific brand you'd recommend? Something you've used or heard of that was used and is available locally... I'm reading Sabotage'sarticle about customizing shoes at Sneaker Freaker... Really helpful... If this pushes through this would be my first project... Wish me luck!

Sorry for the late reply.

Where are you located? If you're in the North American region (or if you have relatives there) I think you can get Angelus leather paint. That seems to bethe popular one. I believe SBTG used it in his earlier work.

If you're here in the Philippines, there was an update before from mr. feathertouch (if I remember correctly) that there are some leather paints availableat Heel Sew Quick at SM Megamall.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Sorry for the late reply.

Where are you located? If you're in the North American region (or if you have relatives there) I think you can get Angelus leather paint. That seems to be the popular one. I believe SBTG used it in his earlier work.

If you're here in the Philippines, there was an update before from mr. feathertouch (if I remember correctly) that there are some leather paints available at Heel Sew Quick at SM Megamall.
In PI, do they (HSQ) have any available color aside from black?

no worries sadikmac, I'm in the Philippines so I guess I'll check out megamall later... I hope they have different colors... or I hope I can findsomeone who has experience in doing customizing... I've been playing around with some color schemes, nothing too detailed for now, just for colorblocking... the details I'll just think of later after choosing the colors I'll be working with... suggestions please... thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom