• Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
IMG-0671.jpg

IMG-0673.jpg

IMG-0674.jpg

So how long does it take for Nike to refund my money I spent on these that lasership stole???? They claimed they delivered them about an hour ago.... Not one package anywhere to be found nor anyone on my ring came at the time of "delivery".

****ing ridiculous.

I read the reviews in my area on lasership and they were terrible, I think they had a 1.8 on google…. But personally hadn’t had a bad experience yet(fingers crossed) … Ups fedex usually delivers late in the day whileall lasership packages I got came around 9-10 am
Edit: 1.5 now on google with 300+ reviews and the next closest got a 1.1 with 100 reviews 🤦🏾‍♂️

I just hear the horror stories and hope and pray Cali is not on Laserships list...

Said it before, in Cali I have always had fedex/UPS for Nike shipments.

I think I'm standing strong.
I got a smaller size in hopes of squeezing into it. They weren't going to work so put em on StockX for a whopping $12 gain (lol)
Given my experience on big bangs and south beaches, I'm waiting for now.... I'll spend exactly $12 over MSRP, no more :lol:

I think I'm standing strong.
I got a smaller size in hopes of squeezing into it. They weren't going to work so put em on StockX for a whopping $12 gain (lol)
Given my experience on big bangs and south beaches, I'm waiting for now.... I'll spend exactly $12 over MSRP, no more :lol:
What size?

Back
Top Bottom