Nike Air Max Neon Pack

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

December release.

Uh oh...

pimp.gif

I feel like I saw this pic a long long long time ago.

I'll take 3 prs of the AM1's please hehe.

hopefully i'll be able to get a pair of 95's but with my luck i'm sure these will be hard to get.

dave white air max pack is releasing to the general public?? damn i was in uk during the time they were on exhibit at size? i loved em then (back in '05),love em now! the only question now is.. where to cop??

Originally Posted by johngotty

You didn't. Those are 2010 95s and 2009 re-design AM1s.

Originally Posted by johngotty

You didn't. Those are 2010 95s and 2009 re-design AM1s.
Hmm...so these are a fresh release? Interesting.

Since someone just said don't hold my breath for the AM1's, no need for me to be alarmed. I wish they would b/c I can never get enough of gray/neonrunners, aside from 95's which I'm just not a fan of as a wearer.

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

maybe at an F&F or EA
lol, yeah right I wish they would be that plentiful and slept on. no chance whatsoever. you'll be lucky to get a chance to pay over retailfor those 90s and 1's if they even release again...

Sup packers. It was announced, so i think so yes. A photo of the 95s was released accidentally to footlocker before the last 95 drop, where they posted the neon lace version instead of the standard cw.

It also ties in with the neon 'ribcage' T-shirt drop which also seems to form part of this 'neon pack'.

I'm coppin all 3.

so is this all the info on this pack? because the am95 neons and shirt by nike you're talking about is a feb. release. ....
nerd.gif
and there's no AM90 orAM1 neon dropping then.

Back
Top Bottom