Nike Air Max NM – Hideo Nomo Retro (Spring 2011 Preview) (CounterKicks.com)

via CounterKicks.com

EXCLUSIVE: Nike Air Max NM – Hideo Nomo Retro (Spring 2011 Preview)

nike-air-max-nm-hideo-nomo-retro-pro-blue-white-black.jpg

Former MLB pitcher Hideo Nomo’s original Nike signature shoe is back, this time rebranded as the Nike Air Max NM. Here’s an exclusive first look at the initial Spring 2011 colorways planned for the shoe: Pro Blue/White-Black and Varsity Red/White-Black-Varsity Maize. The upper features a synthetic leather and Durabuck internal dynamic-fit system with nylon webbing. The midsole is a contoured PU with dual-pressure visible Max Air unit at the heel and visible Air unit at the forefoot. Underfoot is a solid rubber waffle pattern outsole. Product launches first quarter of 2011. Retail is $140.

nike-air-max-nm-hideo-nomo-retro-varsity-red-white-black-varsity-maize.jpg

Follow CounterKicks on Twitter & Facebook for breaking sneaker news and exclusive info.

i see they have the retro Griffey 2 bottom/sole, which means TURRIBLE @ the back bubble
smh.gif

*searches for OGs

This is honestly one retro that i vaguely remember. Did they have the Griffey sole back when they 1st released?

Now this is good stuff, these float around on the bay here and there. Not bad @ all to see a retro

Originally Posted by L7OSER

This is honestly one retro that i vaguely remember. Did they have the Griffey sole back when they 1st released?
Yes they did.  They have the outsoles from the AGM1 retro... this was naturally next on the list... 
Not my pic...

ylp0408001gi1.jpg

The sneaker Gods MUST be playing a sick joke on me.Not only can I NOT see the pics,but the !%%**%@ link doesn't even work!I've been waiting a LONG time for these!

never knew these had the AGM1 midsole. never was a fan of these anyway and nothing has changed. these will sit for sure.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Yes they did.  They have the outsoles from the AGM1 retro... this was naturally next on the list... 
Not my pic...

ylp0408001gi1.jpg
o ok. well I never had a pair but theyre not bad. wouldnt mind pickin up a pair deep discount.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Not my pic...

ylp0408001gi1.jpg
o ok. well I never had a pair but theyre not bad. wouldnt mind pickin up a pair deep discount.

the air maxes Mark Mc Gwire and Greg Maddux endorsed >>> these
can someone tell me the name of them? i remember the white or grey joints with the orange to yellow gradient.
eek.gif

"Chicks dig the long ball" 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

preview.sTMsX5v8HIavbFPN_500.png

YESH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copped.
laugh.gif

I love these kicks. They did pretty good in '97.

Why was Hideo Nomo chosen to have a signature shoe though? He was a good player, but I could name other Nike baseball players that were deserving at that time.

Back
Top Bottom