Nike Air Max Penny Retro Spring 2011

They need to retro that Knicks colorway...I could kick myself for passing on those awhile back. A homie was trying to practically give them to me. And they were DS.
mad.gif
smh.gif

The black/ purple are nice, I just don't see what people like about the Knicks colorway. Too much white for my taste. Both colorways will be bought on discount, even though I already have a pair of Orlandos...

Just as long as the fit on these is better than the horrible fit of the 06 retros then ill be happy

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Just as long as the fit on these is better than the horrible fit of the 06 retros then ill be happy

Yep the 2006 version just does not fit, or feel, like the OGs, or first Retros.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Not a fan of the PHX colorway... Orlandos look great though.

Are those definatley the final versions and the only CW's for sure, if so what a disappointment.

These are very nostalgic and bring me back to middle school but the retros were SO UNCOMFORTABLE and I sold mine with quickness... not expecting these to fit like the OG's so probably going to have to pass
frown.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Yep the 2006 version just does not fit, or feel, like the OGs, or first Retros.

man, i hope they fit diff than the 06's. one of the worst shoes ive ever owned...

Looking forward to these. Sold my other pairs of Penny 1's (these and Chitowns) and I miss them. Hope the sizing works out better this time around...

i love the way this shoe looks - the way the fat air bubble in the back makes the shoe look like it sits super and declines down reminds me of race cars with the big fat wheels in the back

i hope this sit around id like to get 2 pairs at a reasonable price

I was so jacked when the 06 retro came out - the Penny 1s were one of my favorite shoes, but the fit is terrible and the midsole creases so badly that my expectations for this one are pretty low (not to mention the bubble size). Plus I dont really want to spend the money to buy a pair of shoes I already own just because Nike messed up the 06....but Im sure they will fix something just enough to get us to buy these too - reminds me of apple a lot - give us enough to buy the update but never give us everything so we have to keep coming back for more...

Off the bat these look better than the 06 retro's. The air bubble definitely looks better. I'll be copping multiple pairs for sure.

i have the 06 pair and it feels super stiff to me...and i bought a pair wayy too big....so i can't wait for these to come out again

Back
Top Bottom