Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Heads up, if anyone has seen these at any footlockers they've been to, let me know. The footlocker site says they have them in one of their stores in my size (11.5), but I'm not able to locate the store, even after doing a store locate in a physical footlocker. Anyway, if you've seen these, let me know! 

Interesting... in the last Foot Locker Promo we can see an unreleased (to my knowledge) gold pair from 2007-2008, probably a dropped sample.

Picture from 10 years of tuned:

10 years of tuned website (second pair from the right):

Pics taken from the Foot Locker Promo (2016).

The mostly black with the red fade is def the better of the 2. Are you in the UK?

I have the other pair from the last drop just been waiting for these black/red fades to pop up on ebay now there about to drop in footlocker moneys already sat aside for the release date, yes im in the UK [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

The yellow/orange color way that dropped in the US in 2014 only dropped as a TXT model correct?

Copped today and was a little disappointed they didn't have the lace locks + 3M like the Hyper Blues but copped anyway because I love the model so much.

The yellow/orange color way that dropped in the US in 2014 only dropped as a TXT model correct?

Copped today and was a little disappointed they didn't have the lace locks + 3M like the Hyper Blues but copped anyway because I love the model so much.
That was one of the reasons I didn't cop was because no 3M
mean.gif
then Nike made them too yellow imo. But for some reason I still want to cop
laugh.gif

I have the other pair from the last drop just been waiting for these black/red fades to pop up on ebay now there about to drop in footlocker moneys already sat aside for the release date, yes im in the UK [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
What is shipping looking like from UK to US and how much is retail for AM+ in the UK? Do AM+ sell out on release day in the UK? That seems to be the only reason why Nike wouldn't release new colorways in the US...

the tiger colorway from the USA drop doesnt have 3m??? awww i just got these..coming tomorrow..im pissed now

Back
Top Bottom