Nike Air Max Plus Thread

If you have flat wide feet like me, you may want to go up a half size for a bit comfort. I don't wear my kicks enough for them to break in properly.

Seconded. If you have a wide foot you'll really notice in with TN although they do break in more eventually

Out in footlocker EU stores now [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Seems different on Footlocker.fr, they did the same thing with TN caps, I thought it was all black because of Nike.com then I saw pictures with the emerald logo...

I prefer the second picture here, so if the second picture is not "real"...

Don't know why they do this lol Risks of unhappiness...

Hope they will release one day the TN with Nike over the shoes, waiting them for months...

Seems different on Footlocker.fr, they did the same thing with TN caps, I thought it was all black because of Nike.com then I saw pictures with the emerald logo... I prefer the second picture here, so if the second picture is not "real"... Don't know why they do this lol Risks of unhappiness...
the black TN cap with black TN logo is a catalog picture from the unreleased sample TN cap

the final retail version is with the teal TN logo and not with the black logo

already sold out last week and got scooped up by those F'ing resellers

you can now buy them on ebay for 80-90 euro
mean.gif

people like them deserve a headshot and a neckshot in 1
mad.gif

the only place where you can buy them now for retail is kickscrew, i posted the link a few pages ago

Back
Top Bottom