Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Why only the all grey pair online?!
mad.gif
because its the less appealing cw from all the 3 pairs, its just 1 solid color on the entire shoe, it lacks totally of any creativity imo
mean.gif

its not a OG cw like the Hyper Blues and it dont have any gimmicks like the 3M mudguard on the black/grey yellow swoosh pair

so to boost up the sales they put it online so that they can reach out to more people in the hope that they will sell a larger amount of them

Knew my mall wouldn't have em, but I checked anyway. I was right :frown:

I hate my mall... No champs or footaction.
What kinda weird mall doesn't have a Champs nor a FTA?!? Does it at least have a Footlocker?

You must be out of the US because here there were two periods they have been out of production. 2004-2006/7 and 2006/7 to 2013. After 2003 they definitely switched up (at least in the US if I had to guess in Europe I'd say around 2004 or 2005 was a change) The 2006 us release felt like a pair of chuck Taylor's compared to the 98 to 2003 releases. This most recent release seems to have a thicker insole in comparison to the last US release and thus a little more comfy. Do yourself a favor and try to snag a 98 to 2003 pair, still one of the top 5 most comfy shoes I've ever owned and I've owned A LOT of shoes over the years lol

Australia man! Never stopped selling them over here, we get a few colors a month lol
I'd love to try on some real OG's
I have over 150 shoes, all types of new/old air max, shox, jays etc and I still rate TN as my fav everyday shoe for comfort/style

Saw the blue pair in Champs today, definitely clean in person. I have a feeling that they'll go under the radar here, so I might wait this one out for now. Nice video comparison BTW, Trethousandgt. :pimp:

Knew my mall wouldn't have em, but I checked anyway. I was right
frown.gif

I hate my mall... No champs or footaction.
What kinda weird mall doesn't have a Champs nor a FTA?!? Does it at least have a Footlocker?
The malls near me have everything but a Champs.  Footlocker, Finishline, Footaction, City Gear and Hibbett's Sports.  But no Champs.  

Hell, the closest one is literally almost 100 miles east or south of me.  Really sucks.  
mean.gif

Went to my local Champs to see in person.  Nice looking shoe and almost walked out with a pair but there were scuff marks on the white part of the sole.  Supposedly that was the only pair left.  Left empty handed, smh.

Yeah, the first pair I looked at had scuffs also. Those who know, these got the midsoles where scuffs do NOT wipe off

No luck here in SoCal for these
Anyone know of where i can find them?
Fox HIlls had them Thursday. 

I do agree, the midsole quality is not the greatest. The shoe as a whole has a lot of blemishes, but it's the closet to the OG as previous retros.

Yeah, the first pair I looked at had scuffs also. Those who know, these got the midsoles where scuffs do NOT wipe off

Yup, and thankfully so. Last US retro release of the Air Max Plus had a white gloss to it (not talking the hyper blue's from 2003 talking the last colorway's from 2006), looked horrible. While its a pain to get dirt off, you can just paint over it easily.

I got my pair from Champs at the South Bay Galleria for So Cal people. No more 10.5 and there was only one 10 after I left.

Got my hyper blues on rd. got mine from champs northridge. Champs gal refused to take a bday coupon for it though.

Back
Top Bottom