Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Anyone remember, and or have pics, of the original women’s colorway that dropped with Hyper Blues back in the day? They were like a hyper blue alternate, in my eyes. Think the base was white.

Have they ever retro’d?

Nvm, found em…have they been brought back, or a close iteration?
08369B99-BC87-42F3-9C9F-C86F2E1F57D1.jpeg

I need those triax plus in the navy and orange asap . Used to be a favorite of mine back when they first came out. Those tailwind 2’s also lol . Seeing those eastbay type ads Always reminds me of just how many amazing models have never retroed.

So I bought 2 pairs of Rainbows from Stockx on the 29th and 30th for $192 and $183 shipped, respectively.

Neither order has shipped yet. For anyone with experience buying from them, is it normal for it to take this long? I know when I sell, I have 2 days, sometimes 3, to ship before my sale gets cancelled.

i wanna say it took about 21 days from order date to authentication to delivery.

So StockX cancelled my April 30 order and refunded me for the Rainbows.

I contacted them about my April 29th order and they said the seller contacted them asking for an extension to ship out due to weather, which sounds like a bunch of bs. They said the seller was given 7-12 days to ship them to StockX and is expected to ship May 8.

So StockX cancelled my April 30 order and refunded me for the Rainbows.

I contacted them about my April 29th order and they said the seller contacted them asking for an extension to ship out due to weather, which sounds like a bunch of bs. They said the seller was given 7-12 days to ship them to StockX and is expected to ship May 8.
So, the seller was like, "Dear StockX, it's rainy out. Can I get more time to ship?" LMAO. Maybe he lived on some small lighthouse island in Scotland, with choppy seas smashing the rocks? I don't get it.

So I bought 2 pairs of Rainbows from Stockx on the 29th and 30th for $192 and $183 shipped, respectively.

Neither order has shipped yet. For anyone with experience buying from them, is it normal for it to take this long? I know when I sell, I have 2 days, sometimes 3, to ship before my sale gets cancelled.
Why you don't get them from BSTN.? They ship to US and rainbows are on sale there 24% off. Must be better deal than stockX... plus they are not fakes 😋

Both are weird, with the little confetti-esque plates, but I'm trying to figure out if I like the Black or Platinum Tint better. I feel like you can at least see the details on the Platinum Tint.

$210 - Jordan prices - is crazy. But Nike is like if people are gonna pay resale prices for shoes, we're gettin in on it too.

And also

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Black-Multi-Swoosh-FJ4224-001-Release-Date-4.jpg

Don't look nearly as fly as the white ones (or the gradient inner ones) but they're oh-kay.

Now on Champs. $185 is too much for all back with a couple colorful swooshes. Hope they go on disco.

Back
Top Bottom