Nike Air Max Plus Thread

They will be on FL EU from tomorrow but they don't ship to the US. Furthermore they don't have any 11.5s listed in AMPs but FL USA does (not this c/w), so 11.5s do actually exist.
Weird, you're right. All the "Air max tuned" from the UK doesn't do half sizes after 10.5--has it always been like that? Do only the US releases make 11.5?

Dunno, but on Ebay UK there are 2 11.5s now of colorways that have been available in EU too.

lol, i dont know how many times ive heard that peeps wanna cop shoes from europe

until they find out that everything together will cost them around the $220-$240 
laugh.gif

then its like '' ow i didnt knew that, i can also buy a pair of air jordans with that money ''

Last edited:
Have any of you guys bought items from Japan through a proxy before? That might be an easier way to get the Tns that are JP only.

Have any of you guys bought items from Japan through a proxy before? That might be an easier way to get the Tns that are JP only.
You just need to find a shop that will ship outside Japan. Don't know what a proxy's gonna help at that?

You just need to find a shop that will ship outside Japan. Don't know what a proxy's gonna help at that?

I'm saying that there are businesses that proxy for only in Japan websites. You buy the item through their website then pay their shipping and processing fee. Then they ship your item to the States. Its just another option for those only in Japan releases. I've used one to by some Evangelion clothing.

Last edited:
There are no JP exclusives, some shops just import oversea cw from time to time. Unfortunately, no Foot Locker = no official AMP release.

Last edited:
One of my favourite walk around styles, much more comfortable than 95 retros for me. Today's choice...wasn't bothered about these when I saw them online but the red gives a nice pop of colour when worn with black jeans

View media item 1694194

Last edited:
lol, i dont know how many times ive heard that peeps wanna cop shoes from europe
until they find out that everything together will cost them around the $220-$240  :lol:
then its like '' ow i didnt knew that, i can also buy a pair of air jordans with that money ''

Bro, I was lucky got a chance to studied in UK before n I can get all TNs I want! Lol I missed the white/ unc wmn cw!!!loved them nike needs to bring them back!!! And I agree they are better then the 95s ;-)

Hi guys,

anyone knows where in EU i can get Nike TN HyperBlue?

I cant find it anywhere, except on ebay but there i cant find my size :frown:

Not seen the hyperfuse in person yet but interested in the grey/black cw for the wet months ahead!

Back
Top Bottom