Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I can't settle for them whack sunsets. Wouldn't even wana wear em. Patients pays and I'll keep my search goin told or the real tigers. It's gonna hurt to pay the price but ohh well I guess...
i would hurry up if i were you

a lot of those links what ive posted a few pages back are sold out

the supply for them really starts to shrink on evilbay

also now the dollar currency is quite high when you convert it to other foreign currencies

so it will be cheaper for americans to buy products here in europe than before

Last edited:
I can't settle for them whack sunsets. Wouldn't even wana wear em. Patients pays and I'll keep my search goin told or the real tigers. It's gonna hurt to pay the price but ohh well I guess...

i would hurry up if i were you
a lot of those links what ive posted a few pages back are sold out
the supply for them really starts to shrink on evilbay
also now the dollar currency is quite high when you convert it to other foreign currencies
so it will be cheaper for americans to buy products here in europe than before
I know fam. Sadly those links you posted none were in a US 11. Within the next few weeks I'll b coppin IF I find some. Still payin off x mas man lol...

I know fam. Sadly those links you posted none were in a US 11. Within the next few weeks I'll b coppin IF I find some. Still payin off x mas man lol...
I normally wear a US 11 also, but these are cut super small I had to get 11.5 for my Hyper Blue's when I tried them on in the store. So I just ordered my 12 "Tigers" from Europe this past Sunday. Thanks to @AIRMAXDISCIPLE help of course. I will get them tomorrow and fill you all in my feedback.

In the meantime you should go to your local Champs or Footlocker and try on the "Sunsets" and "Hyper Blue" just to see how they fit and if you might have to go up to a size 12. If you do, you should order those size 12's asap because they are selling pretty fast since people, like myself, are not impressed with the "Sunsets".

Last edited:
Just got HBs for $74.99 out the door

Toms river nj
I wonder where I can still find these at for $74.99 I saw someone post them at a store for that price. I see them around my way for $99.99. I love my pair "Hyper Blue's" so much that I want to double up and get another pair to hold on ice.

Last edited:
Coupon for Champs, FTL, and Footaxtion always posted in here...

http://niketalk.com/t/146443/current-coupon-codes-requests-or-s-warning/6440_70

Here's champs. My local jus lets me show em in the phone, some want you to print it out. Must b a rewards member...
Thanks and repped man.

Does anyone remember the all black leather Nike Air Max Plus? I had those back in the day. I wish they would re-release. Now that the releases for Jordans and Foams are not that great so far I'm almost completing my Nike Air Max Plus collection in the mean time.

Last edited:
Coupon for Champs, FTL, and Footaxtion always posted in here...

http://niketalk.com/t/146443/current-coupon-codes-requests-or-s-warning/6440_70

Here's champs. My local jus lets me show em in the phone, some want you to print it out. Must b a rewards member...
Thanks and repped man.

Does anyone remember the all black leather Nike Air Max Plus? I had those back in the day. I wish they would re-release. Now that the releases for Jordans and Foams are not that great so far I'm almost completing my Nike Air Max Plus collection in the mean time.
Here you go All BLACKView media item 1373044

Here you go All BLACK

Thanks but i meant more similar to these.
201403300130160073-3.jpg

Thanks but i meant more similar to these.
201403300130160073-3.jpg

these are fake

^ :lol: yes they are

I do remember a black colorway with stitched accents on the upper like those releasing around 2001 when the grey/grey nubuck pair with the stitched upper first released. There was also a white leather colorway with black stitched accents IIRC. Anyone have pics of the white/black pair I'm talking about ?

Last edited:
^ :lol: yes they are

There was also a white leather colorway with black stitched accents IIRC. Anyone have pics of the white/black pair I'm talking about ?

tag billy anderson, he has a whole collection of AMP pics

billy anderson billy anderson

Any chance you know what pair I'm talking about ?

To clarify, it wasn't the pair pictured below. The pair I remember had stitched accents on the upper and I believe they had a black midsole and rand.

Beurres+Ori+%25282%2529.JPG

^ YES!

That's them. Repped :nthat:

For some reason I remembered them having black accent stitching, but that's definitely them.

these are fake
I figured they were, but Nike released all black leather Nike Air Max Plus. I'm 100%.
There were leather all black ones that were stitched that dropped in Champs in the early 2000's. I had them and they were real I bought them from Champs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom