Nike Air Max Plus Thread

:Nhat Will be picking up the grey and blk/red joints when I see them in person. Cant risk waiting for a discount.

Any release date info on the Ultras? I'm interested in the all black/ iridescent ones. It looks more of an eggplant shade [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Recently bought a pair of air max plus' black/black/black. I'm US size 9.5 and bought a pair, is it normal for these shoes to have a tight fit or will it loosen over time. It's also quite tight to slip them on, i'm considering exchanging for a size or half up. Just need some opinions. (Also bought a pair of air max ultra 1 essentials, at first they were a tight fit but now they're fine, though i know these new air max's are different material).

Recently bought a pair of air max plus' black/black/black. I'm US size 9.5 and bought a pair, is it normal for these shoes to have a tight fit or will it loosen over time. It's also quite tight to slip them on, i'm considering exchanging for a size or half up. Just need some opinions. (Also bought a pair of air max ultra 1 essentials, at first they were a tight fit but now they're fine, though i know these new air max's are different material).

Yes they're a tight fit but personally I am able to stay tts on them even though I have pretty wide feet. The choice is yours, I think you'd do fine going a half size up but equally you'll probably find they loosen up a bit.

A lot of people, including me, go .5 sizes up. Nike runners tend to fit tight.

Yes they're a tight fit but personally I am able to stay tts on them even though I have pretty wide feet. The choice is yours, I think you'd do fine going a half size up but equally you'll probably find they loosen up a bit.

Agreed, with both opinions above, depends on one's feet and comfort level.

How does the Air Max Tuned fit? Are they TTS like AM90's or do they run .5 smaller like Air Talarias?

How about you read the 3 posts above yours.
pimp.gif

youre kidding right?  idk if youre talking about some release outside US, but 97s all my 97s fit about a full size small.  95s are perfect on me.

97s are the smallest and tightest of all the AMs imo.   

Last edited:
youre kidding right?  idk if youre talking about some release outside US, but 97s all my 97s fit about a full size small.  95s are perfect on me.

97s are the smallest and tightest of all the AMs imo.   

I agree to niketock88. The toe box in the 95s are narrow. As for the sizing issue. I dont think for example asia's nike fits relatively smaller then the US or EU. Only apparels have asian sizing.

I agree with unseen unseen about the air max 97's. The sneaker feels like it is just short in length. I cant speak on air max 95's. Air max plus seem to fit true to size.

Last edited:
I think it honestly depend on your feet I wear a solid 9.5 in all my air maxes 1,90s,bw 91s, 93s ,95s, amp and 97s

But do all of these fit the same? I default to the same size out of principle, but some run more narrow, and others tighter in certain areas.

Your statement is as arbitrary as saying, I wear a size 18 in all (but actually a size 8 foot in reality). For the most part, our feet are consistent, air max sizing, however, is not. Even within the same silhouette.

For example: every am90 prior to 2009 runs real tight, about .5 down. Everything after 2010ish is "TTS."

I have found all amps to TTS.

AMP TTS to me although def a tight (narrow) fit. On some older pairs I even relaced them, skipping the bottom lace holes, to let them loosen up in that area.
Don't have that problem anymore on newer pairs.

But do all of these fit the same? I default to the same size out of principle, but some run more narrow, and others tighter in certain areas.

Your statement is as arbitrary as saying, I wear a size 18 in all (but actually a size 8 foot in reality). For the most part, our feet are consistent, air max sizing, however, is not. Even within the same silhouette.

For example: every am90 prior to 2009 runs real tight, about .5 down. Everything after 2010ish is "TTS."

I have found all amps to TTS.
For me yes I don't have any discomfort in any of the silhouettes I have but I'm I'm a newbie so I couldn't tell you how every air max in 09 and previous felt I was still in school then only getting shoes only on certain occasions like Christmas , birthdays, Easter , etc
I got the most recent retros of those sillhouettes I named previous and I know for me 9.5 is Tts for me

Apparently releasing 21/02

nike womens air max plus slip sp 940382-001

The worst TN's ever think there trying to copy the puma x rhianna routes
Those are terrible!! I don't get why nike is releasing these "air max" that don't even have air bubbles

Theyre black, its just the ugly *** everything else covering them up. But theyre right behind that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom