Nike Air Max Plus Thread

just copped these and can't seem to find anywhere as apparently are a rare europe exclusive , can i get an id check?
sick cw
nthat.gif

Can someone outline the differences in tiger and the other colorway as that look similar?
One version of the tiger has clear mud guard like hyper blues and the other has a black mudguard and they color is slightly different from the two I'm not sure exact color difference But I think one has deeper red orange and the other is a yellow orange I could be wrong don't quote me and I think one has 3M and other didn't get it

Last edited:
Can someone outline the differences in tiger and the other colorway as that look similar?

Here's a side by side of all three Pimento (Tiger Releases) in comparison to the other color way everyone seems to be mistakingly calling tigers. You can clearly see the color way's aren't really close at all as pretty much everything about the shoe is different than the actual Pimento release. Hopefully Nike will give the USA a LEGIT release of the Pimento's one day.

View media item 2383827
View media item 2383851
View media item 2383858
View media item 2383859

View media item 2383831
View media item 2383848
View media item 2383862
View media item 2383861

View media item 2383840
View media item 2383863
View media item 2383884
View media item 2383864

The Tour Yellows

View media item 2383844
View media item 2383853
View media item 2383854

^^ thanks all for the responses...is the pimenti expected like the hyper blue anytime soon?

Here's a side by side of all three Pimento (Tiger Releases) in comparison to the other color way everyone seems to be mistakingly calling tigers. You can clearly see the color way's aren't really close at all as pretty much everything about the shoe is different than the actual Pimento release. Hopefully Nike will give the USA a LEGIT release of the Pimento's one day.
this post was very informative, we need more of this throughout NT thanks

On a side note, I used to check your website years ago and I never knew you posted here as well :lol:

^^ thanks all for the responses...is the pimenti expected like the hyper blue anytime soon?
next year is what we're all hoping for

Wow I didn't know the hyper blue air max plus retroed again. Then they're calling them ultras, they look awful. I just so happen to walk into HOH and seen them on the counter. Lol i instantly went into a rant. Dude behind the counter just stared at me while i was trashing them. Cant believe they messed up an OG shoe like 99 Tuned Air.

View media item 2384160
8732 :x

Is that clothing brand still around?

Back
Top Bottom