Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Photo blue Obsidian Vapormax Plus looks better than Japan Vapormax 97.

I’m neutral on Sunset Vapormax Plus.
But 75% of the people feeling them. It’s a cool color.

But if Cream White Vapormax 97 go into production, it will be the best.

I agree those creams are amazing, instantly fell in love, the Japans are a bit awkward but still doable but I'll agree that the photo blues as a whole are more aesthetically pleasing and flows a lot better than the Japan 97/vm. For me triple black is nice simple and the only plus/VM I'm really keeping my eyes on for discount, anything else would just be a nice surprise (sunsets, but highly unlikely)

I agree those creams are amazing, instantly fell in love, the Japans are a bit awkward but still doable but I'll agree that the photo blues as a whole are more aesthetically pleasing and flows a lot better than the Japan 97/vm. For me triple black is nice simple and the only plus/VM I'm really keeping my eyes on for discount, anything else would just be a nice surprise (sunsets, but highly unlikely)
31D7F36F-139D-46B5-A570-8B0FD63C761A.png
Reeeeeestock

As Nike gave us Ceramic ultras, will we see ceramics in the OG build this anniversary?

Would be an instant cop 2 years ago...today, with indo quality/shape, i doubt i'll even think to cop
nike suddenly building a hype on ghetto shoes they leaved to footlocker, and after ~17 (?) years of success they destroy them with indo shape, garbage cws, ****ty hybrids...
look how they messed up with the all-black leathers...
1516940561-untitled.png

No stitched outline swoosh, the veins are f*cked, the three 3m stripes on the front are stitched and not actually 3m...was really looking foward to this cw until i noticed those details...so i won't waste my time with any indo TNs, og retros or not

That's unbelievable. I didn't know that - was really interested in the black pair as well, glad I passed.
Lol @ the front reflectors being stitched and the filled in veins. That's hilarious. Nike cutting any corners they can

Man I put all my votes in last year for these

Close, those are the Pimentos, the one's I'm talking about are the Ceramic Blues

Europe is the only place that really has the AIr Max Plus in heavy rotation. I got my pimento's from Europe. And I got my hyper blue's on discount here in the states at ChampsSports.
I got the orange ultra's this past summer and then returned them because I wasn't in LOVE with them when I tried them on my feet.

Would be an instant cop 2 years ago...today, with indo quality/shape, i doubt i'll even think to cop
nike suddenly building a hype on ghetto shoes they leaved to footlocker, and after ~17 (?) years of success they destroy them with indo shape, garbage cws, ****ty hybrids...
look how they messed up with the all-black leathers...
1516940561-untitled.png

No stitched outline swoosh, the veins are f*cked, the three 3m stripes on the front are stitched and not actually 3m...was really looking foward to this cw until i noticed those details...so i won't waste my time with any indo TNs, og retros or not

Never even noticed the veins, weird because I’ve got a couple pairs from last year and the veins on silver bullet have the gap and the swoosh has an outline but on the flax/wheat amp they’re lacking the vein gap

Just saw these (Vapormax Plus) in person today and I've gotta say I thought they were fire, especially Sunset colorway. Soooo comfortable on feet too. Way more than Vapormax's I own.

I definitely see that they are a very love it or hate it shoe. There was a couple next to me in Champs totally roasting them and specifically commenting on how dopey the Vapormax sole looked.

Just saw these (Vapormax Plus) in person today and I've gotta say I thought they were fire, especially Sunset colorway. Soooo comfortable on feet too. Way more than Vapormax's I own.

I definitely see that they are a very love it or hate it shoe. There was a couple next to me in Champs totally roasting them and specifically commenting on how dopey the Vapormax sole looked.
How was the sizing?

How was the sizing?
First store didn't have my true size of 13 so I tried a 12. It was snug but I could've made it work if I was desperate. Then went to another store that had the Triple Black in a 13. Fit was good with maybe a little extra length for my big toe. For me, I think 1/2 size down would be perfect fit but TTS was fine too.

Again, I can't stress enough how good these things felt on feet!

First store didn't have my true size of 13 so I tried a 12. It was snug but I could've made it work if I was desperate. Then went to another store that had the Triple Black in a 13. Fit was good with maybe a little extra length for my big toe. For me, I think 1/2 size down would be perfect fit but TTS was fine too.

Again, I can't stress enough how good these things felt on feet!
I got wide feet so I'm more worried about the width to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom