Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Bonjour, je suis un nouveau membre et collectionneur des Air Max Plus,
Je souhaite comme vous tous que Nike reprenne sa production au Vietnam !
Car depuis début 2016 avec la fabrication Indo, les TN ont complètement changé de forme surtout à l’avant ou le bec en plastic est mal découpé avec une forme bizarre, l’espace à l’avant trop important entre la dernière vague et le bec, ainsi que la mèche latérale qui passe sous les vagues qui est devenu trop épaisse je trouve!
J’espère que Nike va régler ce problème au plus tôt avant la sortie éventuelle des coloris OG pour 2018..
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
upload_2018-3-5_9-1-48.png

Bonjour, je suis un nouveau membre et collectionneur des Air Max Plus,
Je souhaite comme vous tous que Nike reprenne sa production au Vietnam !
Car depuis début 2016 avec la fabrication Indo, les TN ont complètement changé de forme surtout à l’avant ou le bec en plastic est mal découpé avec une forme bizarre, l’espace à l’avant trop important entre la dernière vague et le bec, ainsi que la mèche latérale qui passe sous les vagues qui est devenu trop épaisse je trouve!
J’espère que Nike va régler ce problème au plus tôt avant la sortie éventuelle des coloris OG pour 2018..
translate.google.com

Hello, I am a new member and collector of Air Max Plus, I wish like all of you that Nike resume production in Vietnam! Because since early 2016 with Indo manufacturing, the TN have completely changed shape especially in the front or plastic mouthpiece is badly cut with a strange shape, the space at the front too important between the last wave and the beak , as well as the side wick that goes under the waves that has become too thick I think! I hope that Nike will solve this problem at the earliest possible before the release of OG colors for 2018 ..

You Guys can just compare the too version of the model air max plus txt black black white 647315-013 , you got the one made in 2015 in Vietnam and the seconde one made in 2016 in Indonesia , they are complitly diffrent, even the quality of the Mesh is diffrent, the Indo one is arder, you got also the triple black 604133-050 made until 2015 in Vietnam and the one made today in Indonesia , you will see the diffrence, for my self i prefere the Vietnam made, they look much better!
That’s why i really hope That Nike swich back to the old and real good Shape of the Air Max Plus before the return of the OG’s cws , we need to try to change things before that...
And sorry Guys for my English

You Guys can just compare the too version of the model air max plus txt black black white 647315-013 , you got the one made in 2015 in Vietnam and the seconde one made in 2016 in Indonesia , they are complitly diffrent, even the quality of the Mesh is diffrent, the Indo one is arder, you got also the triple black 604133-050 made until 2015 in Vietnam and the one made today in Indonesia , you will see the diffrence, for my self i prefere the Vietnam made, they look much better!
That’s why i really hope That Nike swich back to the old and real good Shape of the Air Max Plus before the return of the OG’s cws , we need to try to change things before that...
And sorry Guys for my English

Is there a way we can make them change like they did in 2017 for the air max 1 shape

If anyone is thinking of buying the Plus/97 joints and you usually go up a half size on Nike runners, I’d suggest sticking TTS. Joints run HUGE, even on my somewhat wide feet. Definitely exchanging for my true size 11.
You mean plus upper 97 midsole?

I have to admit I’m sick of 97 midsoles so.

I did cop 97 upper TN midsole Triple Black

That midsole is a superb one.
Wish midsole was ultra version.

Ugly cws , nike can do better then that!! Remember those very nice cws between 2013 and 2015!
I hope they will do better for the 20anniversary.. Oohh come on Nike wake up!
There' a good 5 Colorways online right now that I plan on buying that I like. Different strokes for different folks

There' a good 5 Colorways online right now that I plan on buying that I like. Different strokes for different folks
Yes, but they all came with that Banana Shape , that’s why i don’t buy TN’s anymore, until they switch back to Vietnam Factory..
At this time we still got the real Shape made in Vietnam only for GS (small size) luky little boysss and girlsss...

Back
Top Bottom