Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Anyone know when these are hitting the US.. is it the same as UK (11/8)? Haven't seen anything except the first random announcement that said December or something like that.

The new Nike Air Max in Hyperblue, Sunset and Purple launch in Europe November 8, November 24 and December 15, respectively, at Foot Locker, on SNEAKRS and at select retailers. The North American launch dates are December 22, November 24 and December 15.

Thanks.. looks like Hyperblues hit on 12/22 and Tigers hit 11/24 if I am reading that right.. it's weird that we get Hyperblues a month after UK.

Lol qias Omar is such a nerd dunno why he was on that TN video for champs got embarrassed on FSR

For the record..id rather be an inspecetor gadget than someone jumping on the bandwagon posting in here for the first time

What is this? Ghetto proverbs 101? How about if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything.

They're just shoes fellas lol
giphy (12).gif

What’s the US to UK size conversion for a US 12.5? I keep getting different numbers on different sites

For the record..id rather be an inspector gadget than someone jumping on the bandwagon posting in here for the first time
Your cool bro! Everyone's just hyped, I am sceptical too, once we see them in person that's when you will know if you will be happy. I don't like the veins either but the contrast of the two blues is quite appealing.

Back
Top Bottom