Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Yep, still terrible. But you can see what they're going for. A bunch a nekkid influencers on beaches and all you can see is the rainbow upper that isn't half bad.

Book it.

By the way, NDC has some AMP shirts on there. I'll have to look them up again. I felt the fabric in person, it's thin AF and the shirts are $45

Edit:

1708470598001.png

1708470649638.png

1708470677729.png

1708470745615.png
A variant of these is on sale ($25)at FNL

1715271286868.jpeg

1715271292999.jpeg

I think there's a difference between "not good looking" and "not true to the original". These may not be completely accurate to the first release but to me still a nice shoe.

They just need to darken them up a bit . Make them more saturated and adjust the colors slightly . Easy fix

The whole shoe looks off. There is damn near no ankle padding. Doesn’t look the same as the purples.

Need some experienced TN help.

I finally got hold of a pair of bleached aquas. DS but look like they've been cooking in a hot US climate. So annoyingly there is yellowing to one of the sneakers across the fabric, undersole, toes box plastic and leather panels.

Any tips to help restore these to what DS should actually look like?

Looks like glue has bled out with heat. Either way I'm kind of annoyed about this as this isn't DS to me despite being unworn.

20240512_203320~2.jpg

Last edited:
The whole shoe looks off. There is damn near no ankle padding. Doesn’t look the same as the purples.
[/QUOTE
Need some experienced TN help.

I finally got hold of a pair of bleached aquas. DS but look like they've been cooking in a hot US climate. So annoyingly there is yellowing to one of the sneakers across the fabric, undersole, toes box plastic and leather panels.

Any tips to help restore these to what DS should actually look like?

Looks like glue has bled out with heat. Either way I'm kind of annoyed about this as this isn't DS to me despite being unworn.

20240512_203320~2.jpg

I don’t have any tips unfortunately man but what colorway is that exactly ? lol . Things are nice

Under retail snag
IMG_2115.jpeg

How? I almost pulled the trigger on those a bunch of times but they just don't seem necessary. There's nothing showing what they look like after they wear away. And how they look out the box is random with those squares. But they apparently feel good to the touch.

Back
Top Bottom