Nike Air Max Uptempo This will be released again ??

2f8369d5550437e8053af59a75976992f4193cee.pjpg

This is one of my favorites shoes of all time
any info ??
Thanks you guys

Be prepared for smaller air sole units most likely if they retro (again)

Good thing I was finally able to grab an OG pair in this cw (still holding up from the late 90s). Super comfy.

Still looking for the garish D Fish Laker cw pair altho darker colours on this model (like the Chicago Bulls cw) look best

Be prepared for smaller air sole units most likely if they retro (again)

Good thing I was finally able to grab an OG pair in this cw (still holding up from the late 90s). Super comfy.

Still looking for the garish D Fish Laker cw pair altho darker colours on this model (like the Chicago Bulls cw) look best

I think these released a few years back...I've always liked this color scheme...hopefully they do release it

I think these released a few years back...I've always liked this color scheme...hopefully they do release it

Hope so too. Easily in my top 10. Nike got my hopes up about a year ago when they released them in black/red and the HOH blue and white. Still, nothing.....

Hope so too. Easily in my top 10. Nike got my hopes up about a year ago when they released them in black/red and the HOH blue and white. Still, nothing.....

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

they retro these too often, like every 2-3 years
not that cw though,which is a shame.

that shoe set everything off for me,holding that shoe in the summer of '96 in SM Cubao made me appreciate sneakers in a whole nutha level.man i love these.

Back
Top Bottom