Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

these need to drop...20th anniversary 
pimp.gif

There doing a second Barkley foamposite hybrid in the fall. The Chuckposite, might tie the anniversary in with that

There doing a second Barkley foamposite hybrid in the fall. The Chuckposite, might tie the anniversary in with that
mean.gif
. If it's not these then it's not anniversary worthy.

When I think back on it, this might be the pair that really turned me into a fiend for kicks. I liked stuff and had stuff before this, but these made me go **** yeah I like kicks

Last edited:

mean.gif
. If it's not these then it's not anniversary worthy.

When I think back on it, this might be the pair that really turned me into a fiend for kicks. I liked stuff and had stuff before this, but these made me go **** yeah I like kicks
damn right. these got me into kicks also 
pimp.gif

:nerd:

Just saw Just Blaze pull these out.

Too much white on those for me, but I wonder what other ones will release.

:nerd:

Just saw Just Blaze pull these out.

Too much white on those for me, but I wonder what other ones will release.
yea I seen that too and dude underneath confirmed they were dropping. Wish they dropped with the of box instead of that terrible sportswear box.

Copped these for $100 when they got retroed a couple years go and got rid of them. I need these again. My favorite Barkley.
def need to be retro'd. shocked it hasn't yet... i had the 2012  new cw barkleys in blk/red, most pathetic material i ever seen. i even purchased another pair in a half size up cause i like them but they was hurting my feet, and they still hurt in a size up, thats how bad the material was. I always been a cb34 godzilla blk/purple fan thou.

CB34's need to re-retro badly! I trashed my 07's from wearing them so much...but on topic, I'll take any OG colorway Air Max CB94's...:smokin

CB34's need to re-retro badly! I trashed my 07's from wearing them so much...but on topic, I'll take any OG colorway Air Max CB94's...
smokin.gif
i found mines on NT for like $100 in ds condition not too long ago, i aint even wore them yet, they so puuurty lol. the last cb34 retro was on point and till this day the bubbles dont wear out so no need for a retro right now.sorry 

i got too keep it 100 these are real heat and i got too get these... but my biggest thing is who actually confirmed these for 2015 before i get my hopes up.. does anyone have any proof to show would most def appreciate it if it can be shown..

i got too keep it 100 these are real heat and i got too get these... but my biggest thing is who actually confirmed these for 2015 before i get my hopes up.. does anyone have any proof to show would most def appreciate it if it can be shown..
Yea I would like to know as well. I'm really looking forward to this release.

Back
Top Bottom