Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Damn...i missed out !

Ndc no longer has the fight 89 id option.

I wanted to make a 76ers pair for my CB collection, but i had put off for too long.

I'm really bummed out about this...i was eventually gonna get to it, but it's my own fault for sleeping on the flight 89 model.

Took hella pics of the id model too. Smh

No prob bro.  We were just fortunate enough to witness the greatness of both the Chuckster and MJ, and be a part of Nike's golden era of hoop shoes.

Late 80's to late 90's...Nike was pumping out their own version of crack, and i for sure was hooked !
We were spoiled back then..not that the kids aren't good today..nostalgia always wins.

Thx for da info dude!!! Shame on me! Lol
Ya I mean alpha force!!! I really also hoping m&n makes his philly jersey!!! Its time! Its time!!!
All good bro !

I hope Mitchell and Ness bring back his jersey too.

I would love to get that 92-93 Sixers jersey or the black 93 Suns.

All good bro !

I hope Mitchell and Ness bring back his jersey too.

I would love to get that 92-93 Sixers jersey or the black 93 Suns.
I hope they drop those jerseys too, but I think you mean the 91-92 Sixers jersey, and the Suns didn't debut the black alternates until the 94-95 season which was his last in Phoenix, but I'm with you in hopes that m&n drops those styles

I hope they drop those jerseys too, but I think you mean the 91-92 Sixers jersey, and the Suns didn't debut the black alternates until the 94-95 season which was his last in Phoenix, but I'm with you in hopes that m&n drops those styles

Nah playboy...i meant the 93 Sixers jersey, the one with the stars on it.

Like this one...
https://www.mitchellandness.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=moses+malone

As far as the Suns jersey, you might have me on that one. I don't know the specific year, but i do know i like them...a lot ! Lol

Nah playboy...i meant the 93 Sixers jersey, the one with the stars on it.

Like this one...
https://www.mitchellandness.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=moses+malone

As far as the Suns jersey, you might have me on that one. I don't know the specific year, but i do know i like them...a lot ! Lol
Yeah that style came out in the 91-92 season. Chuck's last season in Philly before getting traded to Phoenix. That's when he switched to #32 to pay homage to Magic Johnson

Yeah that style came out in the 91-92 season. Chuck's last season in Philly before getting traded to Phoenix. That's when he switched to #32 to pay homage to Magic Johnson

Oh...my bad! Lol

So are there any difference between the 91 to 94 jerseys ?

Nah. Devout Heat fan since 92. But, I was a AI fan
Noooo...not the cHeat ! Lol

I've been hating on that team since Alonzo was there.

My disdain for them grew even more when their version of the big 3 formed.

I can't stand d wade, man i hate him more than i hate kobe...and that is saying a lot ! Lol

My favorite player of all time...Penny Hardaway, his last Nba team was the miami heat, and i try to collect some Penny memorabilia but i refuse to get any Penny merchandise associated or linked to the miami heat ! Lol

Let me stop with my hate. 

I am impressed with that kid Johnson you guys got, i see a lot of talent in him, and i believe one day he will grow to be a really good pro player.

@Kid Salami  Any pics of Barkley in the Flight '89? I've always considered myself a big fan of his, but don't remember seeing him wear that model. I always thought he pushed the Force line.

Here are some of my Sir Charles jerseys & kicks:

@Kid Salami  Any pics of Barkley in the Flight '89? I've always considered myself a big fan of his, but don't remember seeing him wear that model. I always thought he pushed the Force line.

Very nice !

I see you got the vintage jerseys, that adds a little more pizzazz to the collection. Lol

Let me double check on the flight 89.

@Kid Salami
 Any pics of Barkley in the Flight '89? I've always considered myself a big fan of his, but don't remember seeing him wear that model. I always thought he pushed the Force line.

does champion still make these jerseys

i have a jordan jersey from them i must have got over 12 to 15 years ago

Oh, yeah, ok thanks. I was thinking you meant he wore a white pair like the IDs you posted. 
I haven't found a picture of him in a white pair, but the ones i posted were the ones i planned on making.

I had put it off for too long, and missed my opportunity.

Mad at myself for that. 

I haven't found a picture of him in a white pair, but the ones i posted were the ones i planned on making.

I had put it off for too long, and missed my opportunity.

Mad at myself for that. 
I suspect a lot of us have done that on NikeID, I know I have.

Back
Top Bottom