Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Needed these.

Love these! If anyone can hook me up with a size 12 us in the obsidian colorway It would be much appreciated... I'm in Europe btw

Received my pair from nbastore today  , glad i ordered a 14 ( i'm a true 13.5 on jordans ) they fit just perfect  , now i'm debating if i need to double up  on these ? 

The black white purple i'm planning to get 2 pairs without hesitation  . 

^ You know Nike would Vac Tech those, right?
Then you could pick them up for $49.99
:nerd:
:stoneface:

Last edited:
Seen the grey pair in Foot Locker yesterday (men's sizes). They're nice but the orange is out of place and doesn't belong.

Seen the grey pair in Foot Locker yesterday (men's sizes). They're nice but the orange is out of place and doesn't belong.

i was going to get a pair of the grays today but i passed for $150.00 tax included
i'm hoping they will drop in price

their not worth $150.00

Damn these slipped through my radar.  How do these fit? I wear the AM CB 34s in my true size (10.5).  Do I need to size up .5?

Damn these slipped through my radar.  How do these fit? I wear the AM CB 34s in my true size (10.5).  Do I need to size up .5?
Hit or miss. My USA colorway was a little small but my white black vilet pair fit just perfect. I would go half size up if it is an option. Too bad they dont make these in a 15.5 

Back
Top Bottom