Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

We're talking about gay/ lesbian issues in this thread though? Like Charles Barkley kissing another dude is going to stop sneaker heads from buying his shoes. I can think of a ton of better reasons why people would elect to not buy his sneakers.

You got the right to say whatever and people got the right to react and say whatever they want to what you say
You know I just said that right. Y'all like Hyland at FT line missing the point. 
mean.gif

You know I just said that right. Y'all like Hyland at FT line missing the point. :smh:

Youre missing the point. Labeling or criticizing someone for what they say is free speech. To not have what you say "labeled" is asking to live a life (partially) without consequences which is both unreasonable and impossible. Long story short don't say something you're not willing to stand by

Last edited:
Youre missing the point. Labeling or criticizing someone for what they say is free speech. To not have what you say "labeled" is asking to live a life (partially) without consequences which is both unreasonable and impossible. Long story short don't say something you're not willing to stand by
I'm done because you obviously don't get it. Not about to have a debate about this here. 

:rolleyes You're wrong doe

Free speech protects you from the government trying to suppress what you say

It doesn't protect you from being called ignorant on the internet by other private citizens

You can't just say what you want, whenever you want and claim someone can't tell you to shut up or call you names because of free speech.

Free speech doesn't mean people have to be respectful when they tell you off either. It just means a government entity can't come try to stop you (with a few exceptions)

Last edited:
eyes.gif
You're wrong doe

Free speech protects you from the government trying to suppress what you say

It doesn't protect you from being called ignorant on the internet by other private citizens

You can't just say what you want, whenever you want and claim someone can't tell you to shut up or call you names because of free speech.

Free speech doesn't mean people have to be respectful when they tell you off either. It just means a government entity can't come try to stop you (with a few exceptions)
You don't get it and how I'm I wrong? There is a way of doing things and you are doing it the wrong way. Look at what you are doing you are calling someone ignorant that you have never met. You're not getting anything out of disrespecting someones opinion. You are honestly a pot and calling the kettle black. Just saying, y'all need some truth and logic. 

Last edited:
I didn't call you ignorant, don't deflect.

All I did was point and error and corrected you for using a term incorrectly. A term that was the foundation of your argument

So I lemme leave you with this link, and if you want to discuss things further, you can PM. I'm done distracting from this thread with this side issue

Educate yourself B

I didn't call you ignorant, don't deflect.

All I did was point and error and corrected you for using a term incorrectly. A term that was the foundation of your argument

So I lemme leave you with this link, and if you want to discuss things further, you can PM. I'm done distracting from this thread with this side issue

Educate yourself B
I'm educated but there is a way of going out of disagreeing with an opinion

Last edited:
You don't get it and how I'm I wrong? There is a way of doing things and you are doing it the wrong way. Look at what you are doing you are calling someone ignorant that you have never met. You're not getting anything out of disrespecting someones opinion. You are honestly a pot and calling the kettle black. Just saying, y'all need some truth and logic. 

Your logic is flawed. If a person murders someone, he is a murderer. It doesn't matter if its one time and what he did outside of it. You get labeled as a murderer. If you post on NT, you are an NTer. It doesn't matter what other forum you post on. That's why if you say something racist, sexist, whatever, you are those things and it is crazy to just brush it off as a one time occurrence or simple opinion. If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck then its a duck. People just want a free pass to say anything. If you say something homophonic, just own it.

Last edited:
Your logic is flawed. If a person murders someone, he is a murderer. It doesn't matter if its one time and what he did outside of it. You get labeled as a murderer. If you post on NT, you are an NTer. It doesn't matter what other forum you post on. That's why if you say something racist, sexist, whatever, you are those things and it is crazy to just brush it off as a one time occurrence or simple opinion. If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck then its a duck. People just want a free pass to say anything. If you say something homophonic, just own it.
PM me I'm done talking in this thread

This might be a silly question but do they make fakes of this shoe in particular the white black og colorway?

Last edited:
Hi , does the 2009 fit exactly the same width / lenght  as the 2015 retros  , i ask because i found a size 15 in the 2009  ... since the 2015  size 14 fit me tight  i'm sure a 15 could do !

Theyre comin out saturday8 or thursday6? Some websites have the 8 others the 6th.....others also had august20 this ****t cray

I cant wait for these. Does anyone know if this is gon b a wide release like tge whites or limited like the navys cuz im tryna double up for trade bait. These gin be like a second rd draft choice in my trades lol

Back
Top Bottom