Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I'm all in for that white pair with the blk/pur sole. Is this the first time they're retro ing that color? Always liked it :smokin

UnDS'd the r/w/b pair today with an old Nets game used jersey (Xavier McDaniel). These were delivered the same time as my 11 lows & were sort of overshadowed by those, but I'm really glad I didn't pass after wearing them.

I actually kind of like that denim/copper pair too. I had a Phat Farm outfit in like '03 they would have been dope with. lol

^^ [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] they reminded me of Platinum Fubu clothes when I saw them

I know about a spot in queens NY that still has pairs of the USA for retail if anybodys intrested. Pretty sure no phone orders tho

I rem J saying the blk/purple pair is dropping sometime in spring/summer. He usually accurate on his info

Quote:
I called all my ppl..they said they are not getting them..including the spot that had the Olympic CW..if that sold out,this White/Concord pair could be tough to find as well.
Yeah definitely gonna have to grab them early. You would think if the release date was tomorrow it would have been confirmed someway by now. Gonna keep an eye out in the a.m.

Repped! Thxs for the links! They both look good! My Cinco de Mayo budget is gonna be gone soon lol

Back
Top Bottom